Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Unpopular opinions

OP ActuallyChex

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
not related but I just uninstalled H5 the moment I got the Achilles helmet. Hallelujah!
1) SPARTAN IVs are awesome and better than SPARTAN IIIs in both personality and tech. Obviously.
I'd be ok if playable Elites never came back. They're ugly anyway.
Halo 3 is overrated.
Palmer is not the worst character in the game.
Playable Elites were not fun and never will be.
I respect your opinion but still..... :D
But here's mine: Cortana is not evil....
Spoiler:
Show

That blasphemy picture killed me.
I am a ghost now.
We need to make halo like cod.
We need to buff Spartan charge.
We need less customization and more -Yoink- armor.
We need more visors of the same color.
"We need to make halo like cod."

*dies internally*
Yep best unpopular opinion ever.
I'm not fond of Prometheans gameplay wise or story wise. The forerunners used to be a mysterious force from the past. Now they're uninteresting to the max.
i wish you could mute them. I like grunts better for one reason. Their dialouge. Even with the IBWYBD (i think thats how you spell it), i only hear "IS THIS HUMANITY'S BEST???" over and over again. Yoink-ing soldiers. At least you could have made them say more things.
Yes I completely agree with this. I love the grunt dialog. Now we just need to give the marines more dialog. And by the way it's IWHBYD (I Would Have Been Your Daddy). Warzone Firefight would be at least ten times more fun if they put the IWHBYD skull on
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
this opinion may be more popular than i think but probably not so i'll say it anyway...... halo reach is the most overrated halo of all time.
Nuzair wrote:
Here are mine:
I hope the flood don't come back.
I'd be ok if playable Elites never came back. They're ugly anyway.
I'd be ok if sprint stayed around.
Halo doesn't need more blood and gore.
Halo 3 is overrated.

*Ducks for cover*
Why don't you want the flood to come back, I would love to fight them again
Play the library
Spoiler:
Show

I did .....

Spoiler:
Show
The Halo 2 Magnum is the only weapon that takes skill.
Warfuntime wrote:
thruster pack is cancer
*stands in center of room, crosses arms, inhales and holds breath with a quick assertive foot stomp in protest.*

*passes out*
Warfuntime wrote:
thruster pack is cancer
*stands in center of room, crosses arms, inhales and holds breath with a quick assertive foot stomp in protest.*

*passes out*
lol what?
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
I like Commander Palmer and wish she would take a more active role in the game.
Sprint is great.
Spartan Ops were awesome.
Amen!
Here are mine:
I hope the flood don't come back.
I'd be ok if playable Elites never came back. They're ugly anyway.
I'd be ok if sprint stayed around.
Halo doesn't need more blood and gore.
Halo 3 is overrated.

*Ducks for cover*
Please please don't bring the flood back.
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
I don't like the SPNKr prime.
I love sprint.
I like cake
I like your warpath map
:(
It's been gone since forever. It got deleted by accident.
:( I loved it.Well I still got some screenshots of it.You can check it on my DVR Screensots Section.

This one is my favourite screenshot of warpath though
not related but I just uninstalled H5 the moment I got the Achilles helmet. Hallelujah!
Why and lol
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
I don't like the SPNKr prime.
I love sprint.
I like cake
I like your warpath map
:(
It's been gone since forever. It got deleted by accident.
:( I loved it.Well I still got some screenshots of it.You can check it on my DVR Screensots Section.

This one is my favourite screenshot of warpath though
Rip warpath.
I've made two aesthetic maps: Invasion and a Stronghold. They are work In progress but you can check them out.
Here are mine:
I hope the flood don't come back.
I'd be ok if playable Elites never came back. They're ugly anyway.
I'd be ok if sprint stayed around.
Halo doesn't need more blood and gore.
Halo 3 is overrated.

*Ducks for cover*
I agreed with everything then I read the last line.....I'm not angry, just disappointed
JohannDB wrote:
I love Cyclops helmet

I love Molten.
Cyclops helmet is ugly for me.
I love Molten too!
And Regrets!
Here are mine:
I hope the flood don't come back.
I'd be ok if playable Elites never came back. They're ugly anyway.
I'd be ok if sprint stayed around.
Halo doesn't need more blood and gore.
Halo 3 is overrated.

*Ducks for cover*
I agreed with everything then I read the last line.....I'm not angry, just disappointed
I'm sorry :/
I like and support 343
Halo 5 is Halo
Edit: I like Spartan Locke
I like all the Spartan Abilities, including sprint. I see them being logical things for a futuristic super solider in super advanced powered armour to have.
Halo doesn't need gore/blood to be a good game.
I don't care for any customisation in multiplayer and wouldn't mind at all if everyone was just the same cookie cuttered spartan.
Halo 4 is my favourite Halo campaign.
I like the Promethean enemies (although I do admit they could use a bit of a touch up, such as some more Halo styled dialogue).
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
JohannDB wrote:
Neyrra wrote:
I don't like the SPNKr prime.
I love sprint.
I like cake
I like your warpath map
:(
It's been gone since forever. It got deleted by accident.
:( I loved it.Well I still got some screenshots of it.You can check it on my DVR Screensots Section.

This one is my favourite screenshot of warpath though
Rip warpath.
I've made two aesthetic maps: Invasion and a Stronghold. They are work In progress but you can check them out.
Ok thanks.Gonna Bookmark them and take a nice screenshots of the map
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7