Forums / Community / General Discussion

Upcoming Halo titles 2018 - 2030

OP WrongGlobe

Halo 6 - 2018
The last of the reclaimer trilolgy, cheif stops cortana from activting the Halo ring, which she was going to use to wipe out the flood, yes the flood returns.
Halo New Empire - 2021
New faction (covanant) has arrived in our solar system. We fight it along side with the arbiter.
Halo 8: unmastered race part I - 2024
Huge army comes to destroy earth, but we were able to hold them back, with the help of arbiter's remaining rebelion.
Halo 9: unmastered race part II - 2026
That was just a small scout army, and the real one arrives which wipes out our outer colinies, spartans fall. (Cheif dies!). earth is attacked and taken over.
Halo extinction - 2030
The halo title, where we find some sort of species that was watching us for years and sees what has happened and comes to help with there deadly technology, and destroys the new covanant threat once in for all. The remaining civilians start over with the help of better technology scavaged from the fallen.
Halo: Legendary edition - 2036
All halo titles from the first (Halo combat evolved) to the last (Halo extinction)
Jk this is just what i think, Tell me what your guys thoughts are?
WrongGlobe wrote:
Halo 6 - 2018
The last of the reclaimer trilolgy, cheif stops cortana from activting the Halo ring, which she was going to use to wipe out the flood, yes the flood returns.
Halo New Empire - 2021
New faction (covanant) has arrived in our solar system. We fight it along side with the arbiter.
Halo 8: unmastered race part I - 2024
Huge army comes to destroy earth, but we were able to hold them back, with the help of arbiter's remaining rebelion.
Halo 9: unmastered race part II - 2026
That was just a small scout army, and the real one arrives which wipes out our outer colinies, spartans fall. (Cheif dies!). earth is attacked and taken over.
Halo extinction - 2030
The halo title, where we find some sort of species that was watching us for years and sees what has happened and comes to help with there deadly technology, and destroys the new covanant threat once in for all. The remaining civilians start over with the help of better technology scavaged from the fallen.
Halo: Legendary edition - 2036
All halo titles from the first (Halo combat evolved) to the last (Halo extinction)
Jk this is just what i think, Tell me what your guys thoughts are?
Sounds good to me! I'm hoping that Chief dies while earth gets annihilated too, somewhere around game 8