Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Video game characters you want to take pictures

OP TanEugene94

If any characters from every video game franchises are real, which video game characters you want to take pictures with?

Personally, I want to take pictures with Master Chief, Arbiter, Avery Johnson, Jerome-092, Kelly-087, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, Jax Briggs, Johnny Cage, Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Philips.
If any characters from every video game franchises are real, which video game characters you want to take pictures with?

Personally, I want to take pictures with Master Chief, Arbiter, Avery Johnson, Jerome-092, Kelly-087, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, Jax Briggs, Johnny Cage, Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton and Trevor Philips.
Johnson would be cool(his first name is a guy's name?)
Trashbot4 wrote:

Johnson would be cool(his first name is a guy's name?)
Yeah. That's his full name in the Halo video games.
Marcus Fenix (Gears), Captain Price (COD), and Fred-104. Figured I'd hit one from each franchise that defined the electronic parts of my childhood.
Marcus Fenix (Gears), Captain Price (COD), and Fred-104. Figured I'd hit one from each franchise that defined the electronic parts of my childhood.
I think I would get along with Fred to be honest, he’s got a dry sense of humour that only someone with a dry sense of humour can understand.

I’d love to get a photo with the Didact or the Librarian, I think the Forerunners are pretty interesting and I’d definitely want to know more about them.

Throwing in a quick edit!

Outside of Halo which I don’t normally do, I’d definitely want to meet Tyrael and Deckard Cain from Diablo 2.
This goes along with my post about meeting Johnson. Gotta have pictures and video of us at the gym getting jacked and then killing those "dumb bugs." Spark could be in charge of that and edit it all into something real nice.

Others would be Chief, Arbiter, Chips Dubbo - just about everyone.
I would love to take a picture with the man himself Master Chief.
UK1V wrote:
I think I would get along with Fred to be honest, he’s got a dry sense of humour that only someone with a dry sense of humour can understand.

I’d love to get a photo with the Didact or the Librarian, I think the Forerunners are pretty interesting and I’d definitely want to know more about them.

Throwing in a quick edit!

Outside of Halo which I don’t normally do, I’d definitely want to meet Tyrael and Deckard Cain from Diablo 2.
You'd need a fish eye lens to get a photo of you with the Didact or the Librarian.. but it would make for the best profile pic of all time, so worth it.
There are so many characters, but I'm going to keep my small and simple

The man himself, the Master Chief; he is my all time favourite video game character :)
I speak for a lot of My friends. Personaly im not a fan of RE8.
Lady Alcina Dimitrescu.
My choice. Noble team.
Master Chief for me, although he doesn't like cameras.

Outside of Halo, BD-1 from Jedi: Fallen Order
Id take a pic playin basketball with a squad of grunts.
arbiter and masterchief.side by side
Maybe buck because dude is funny 😂
Buck, the Arbiter, Rtas Vadum, and the Master Chief