Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

We really need is a Precursors vs Forerunner Game

OP Solar Soulfire

Since thats one of the first in Halo series we really need this
then we can have a Halo wars 0 game after with forerunners vs humans vs the other races like existed originally as a later edition
Prometheans are the highest form of Warrior-Servant that serve the Forerunners. I don't think they ever fought each other, unless I'm missing something.
This link if for more information on the Prometheans
Prometheans are the highest form of Warrior-Servant that serve the Forerunners. I don't think they ever fought each other, unless I'm missing something.
I ment Precursors i get stuff mixed up sometimes
That would be correct! And yes, I agree with you 100%. It'd make a very interesting game!
Prometheans are Forerunners. The Promethean Knights and Armigers we deal with in H4/H5 were created by the Warrior-Servants to fight the Flood. They're digitally composed Forerunners and Ancient Humans (though most of them in H5 were apparently just robots with no real essences, if I understood that correctly). So a game about Prometheans fighting Forerunners doesn't make sense.
I prefer to see forerunners vs floods
hype 100%
sorry mix up in P words i ment Precursors
I ment Precursors i get stuff mixed up sometimes
Cistola wrote:
hype 100%
That would be interesting to see as the Prometheans where originally designed to fight the flood. It's also a bit disappointing that haven't seen a flood epidemic in any of the FPS Halo titles since Halo 3.
Cistola wrote:
hype 100%
That would be interesting to see as the Prometheans where originally designed to fight the flood. It's also a bit disappointing that haven't seen a flood epidemic in any of the FPS Halo titles since Halo 3.
Indeed it would be good. As for Precursors vs Forerunners, the Precursors didn't put up much of a fight at all. They let the Forerunners curbstomp them so it wouldn't be much of an experience.
Belus7384 wrote:
Cistola wrote:
hype 100%
Indeed it would be good. As for Precursors vs Forerunners, the Precursors didn't put up much of a fight at all. They let the Forerunners curbstomp them so it wouldn't be much of an experience.
It's always interesting to see if the Prometheans are working like intended as it has been proven that Sentinels isn't good enough to stop an epidemic and disinfect flood infected surfaces.
Would be nice to get a game or even movie, just something we can See and experience instead of just reading