Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Are You Doing This Night Of HALOween?

OP AssassinXI878D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
watched tv o-o
Was playin some infection on the new haloween infection maps
Sadly nothing this year, I have loads of work to complete and I have to help reorganize my house for the holidays
I was supposed to be a cowboy John 117, but I got sick and couldn't bust down doors yelling CaN I HaZ ReCoNZ PlOx?
I did this thing with a few of my friends where they were dressed as zombies and I was in a hazmat suit guarding them. We scared the crap out of a lot of people as they came to get candy. It was so much fun. A couple brave people even had the guts to ask to take a selfie with us. It was so much fun. Didn't get any candy though. :(
watched tv o-o
Bro, sad.
Muevelos wrote:
Muevelos wrote:
WWE, NFL for me
Bears or Vikings? -_-
I like the bears DC but I'm slightly pulling for Minnesota, that line stinks though...
Not Minnesota! My dad has them on fantasy and he beat me by 2 points this week because of them!!!!!

GRRRRRRRR
Finished my custom master chief costume I've been working on since June. I wore it and took a video of myself teabagging in it.
Watch some Halo and Horror Films
I did nothing I just played halo and stepmainia
Well, I just had some fun ding dong ditching and walking around town in all black with a AR 15 airsoft rifle. Got to be in the holiday spirit after all.
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
Watching some Jurassic World right now.
You keep changing you're picture Sane

Its really screwing with me
I like the picture, besides I ranked up.
How on earth do you get that many posts in such a short amount of time????
Sane works in mysterious ways. Ruthless says that Sane somehow managed to get 600 posts in one day.

As for me, well, I spent Halo-ween slightly sick. I took a nap.
Well SaneMountain212 is a very mysterious person, but I like him. Sane along with you and RuthlessSkate94 are some of the few guys that really stand out to me on Waypoint.
I am mysterious, Assassin Mysterious.
You are illuminati.

#IlluminatiConfirmed
Farming in Borderlands 2 for some Seraph crystals, legendary items and pearlescent guns. Maybe some halo here and there
Well we were allowed to dress up for work so I dressed up in my air soft gear. Instead of a helmet i just used my paintball stuff
I was dressed in full military combat gear with a paintball mask and with predlocks.

I looked kinda like this, and I was called a ninja turtle...
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

Sane works in mysterious ways. Ruthless says that Sane somehow managed to get 600 posts in one day.

Well SaneMountain212 is a very mysterious person, but I like him. Sane along with you and RuthlessSkate94 are some of the few guys that really stand out to me on Waypoint.
You are illuminati.

#IlluminatiConfirmed
Well yeah, have you seen my bio lol
Getting my new Skyrim character set. Then some forge.
I went over to my friends house and taught him how to play halo wars, then I achievement hunted in mine craft with some friends, then I played some SWAT on halo 5, then I played some left 4 dead, and then I went 2 bed.
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

You are illuminati.

#IlluminatiConfirmed
Yes I have. You know, your GT has "Mountain" in it. You know what shape mountains are? Triangle. You know what else is a triangle? Illuminati. The words "Sane Mountain" have a total of 3 syllables. There are also 3 numbers at the end. Guess what shape has 3 sides? Triangle.

Further proof.
Wifey and I handed out candy (and froze our rears off) for a bit, then a normal evening for me. Worked out, ate some pizza, did dishes, then Xbox and TV for the rest of the evening.

I was considering coming on to Waypoint and making a lengthly post discussing the Flood and horror themes in Halo, to celebrate Hallowboo, but I decided it was just too messed up and might get locked. (Plus no one cares or would read it, lawl.)
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:
StuftRock1 wrote:

You are illuminati.

#IlluminatiConfirmed
Yes I have. You know, your GT has "Mountain" in it. You know what shape mountains are? Triangle. You know what else is a triangle? Illuminati. The words "Sane Mountain" have a total of 3 syllables. There are also 3 numbers at the end. Guess what shape has 3 sides? Triangle.

Further proof.
I need a rank called Illuminati. My gt and bio suits it. Even my non canon character suits it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9