4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Either this feat in Halo: 3
https://postimg.cc/0zynVR42
Or just the amount of dirty beat downs I used to deliver in Halo: Reach
https://ibb.co/XXN2yyd

What are yours?
Destroying a Wasp and a Banshee with a Ground Pound.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Destroying a Wasp and a Banshee with a Ground Pound.
That would be pretty cool. I can't wait for the next Halo game. I will be running people over in Mongooses like in the old Halo 3 days.
Well in Halo 3 Bungie held a St Valentines Day Massacre playlist once and people who achieved certain feats would be rewarded with the then coveted recon armor. I lead the playlist in most sticky grenade kills with over 800 in two days. Unfortunately however I didn't receive recon because the playlist was a doubles and you where supposed to achieve these feats with a friend and I achieved mine alone.
I'm an achievement hunter and I was really proud of one thing: doing the halo CE wartog run without ever falling off your vehicle. It looks easy, but oh man it's hard. that and all the achievements that like 0,74% of players have
Being able to enjoy all the Halo games.
No scoping one of my trash talking friends in the back of the head on CE bloodgulch using my chin to pull the trigger while my girlfriend held my hand. I don't deny that it was 100% luck, but it was still hilarious seeing his reaction
Organizing system link parties with my friends and playing 'til the sun came up. Miss those days
Completing halo reach LASO
Is there anyone left who doesn't know?

Sniperdoodle
Getting into the series and now watching my own kids getting into the series as well.
I made a cosplay,does this count?
If not,I take landing on a sentinel in midair with a warthog and the sentinel dies.
This and my overkill in a lone wolves for the achievement.
Either becoming a one-man-mongoose assassin in Reach back in the day or breaking Halo 2's AI recently on The Great Journey in MCC.
Completing all Halo campaigns on Legendary.
Reaching Champ in Halo 5 Slayer and being the first Halo title I completed over 50% commendations lol. I don't really grind commendations so that's big for me.
I got 2nd rounded at a major one time.
Laso achievements in mcc.
In game, it's still getting through the library to 2 betrayals on legendary without dying while attacking. In multiplayer it would be the times I have gone full ham in a Mantis/ Phaton in Halo 4 and 5 getting unfrigginbelievables. While on foot getting 3 assassinations back to back on a trio of campers that were peppering our armoury with power weapon fire, which led to a massive break out and us winning the match.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6