OP EleventhChakra

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Doing Halo ce up to Reach without dying on legendary.

I love more the covenant weaponry thanks to this.
Completing all Halo campaigns on Legendary.
There isn't that many funnily enough.
I remember before each match of Halo 3 and Reach looking at people stats.
Less then 20% did it solo and around 30ish% did in coop.
Throwing a Plasma Grenade in the air randomly on Invasion and getting a triple kill.
Sierra0138 wrote:
I’ve done all solo, soon I want to complete them all CO-OP.
I'm the most proud of my consistent love for Halo. I have beat every Halo campaign on legendary solo and co-op. Grabbed every Halo achievement over the years (still working on HW2 and Halo MCC). Read every Halo book. Been an active member of the forums. I love classic and modern styles of Halo. Have followed the pro scene. I just enjoy all things Halo, and I think 343 has done a fantastic job (at this point, I would argue 343 is right up there with Bungie).

I just love Halo. I'm in my 30's now. Career, family, all the things... And Halo is the only video game series I remain into.
Sierra0138 wrote:
I’ve done all solo, soon I want to complete them all CO-OP.
Halo Ce will be the hardest next to 2.
Especially 2 XD... wonder why...
Probably my BTB Flag kill on a Banshee. Definitely won't happen again.
Probably my BTB Flag kill on a Banshee. Definitely won't happen again.
Nice clip! lol
MLG Amplified. You still miss me.

somebody made a snow variant on here. Kudos bro., Kudos.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
Halo 5 on legendary was possibly the biggest endurance test I've had in my life. Admittedly I haven't played H2 Legendary, at least without the Scarab Gun, but H5 was painful enough. I almost cried when I got the 2 achievements for doing it legendary solo. Best 160g I've ever got in my life tbh.
Destroying the enemy core. Which is more than I can say for some of you.
Quote:
Destroying the enemy core. Which is more than I can say for some of you.
I've never destroyed the enemy core, and never will.

#savetheenemycore
Probably getting over 200 achievements in mcc.
Well in Halo 3 Bungie held a St Valentines Day Massacre playlist once and people who achieved certain feats would be rewarded with the then coveted recon armor. I lead the playlist in most sticky grenade kills with over 800 in two days. Unfortunately however I didn't receive recon because the playlist was a doubles and you where supposed to achieve these feats with a friend and I achieved mine alone.
I remember the good old days... Didn't know about there were secret rewards in these playlists though, I guess that's because they're secrets lol.

I still have my Halo: Combat Evolved disk for PC. Had that thing since I was a wee lad.
Mine would be just the experience of playing a good majority. It holds such a special place in my heart as for many others of my childhood and I am glad I still love the series through its up and downs.
Completing Halo 2 on legendary, and not throwing my Xbox out the window in frustration XD
Having all the Halo games with achievements completed 100% with the exception of the now defunct Halo 2 for Vista.
Getting 100% completion for Halo 3. I'm not a multiplayer fan, yet i somehow was able to get what i believed to be an impossible list of achievements done. When that last one popped i was left speechless!
being able to play the game and learn the lore as well as make grate friends from the multiplayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6