3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
smasher555 wrote:
Being able to enjoy all the Halo games.
This was what I was thinking as well. For all these years I've been enjoying the Halo universe. Now, in 2019, I'm still here! That's a big deal to me!
Getting the chance to help moderate Waypoint with the best mod team in the verse.
Seconding what Meds said above. The privilege of being part of this team is better than anything.

If I had to pick something else, getting to be a character in the Fall of Reach animation is pretty badass <3
Im proud of what i have done in halo reach-5. By this i mean making friends, game completion, and all the skill/luck based kills. Its been a really fun ride so far
It may not be an feat, per say, but I can honestly say that I've been playing Halo since the Combat Evolved demo was released on an original Xbox demo kiosk, Summer 2001. I've been along for the ride since the beginning and it's be incredible!
I'm proud of the moment when I matched with Franky O'Connor in Holiday Fiesta. I had never matched with an employee outside the Social Stream.
Getting 100% achievements for Halo Master Chief collection twice once on this account and once on the account Blackshadow1274 dont believe me look it up on both.
Stealth killing the entire enemy squad in WarZone by hiding in the garage (invisible) with my brute hammer within seconds. I'm just sad I never got it recorded.
I have a few, and probably a lot more that I can't remember (I've been playing since maybe 9-10 years, I don't really remember when I started exactly).

First would probably my origins to Halo. While I was a little late to that party (maybe '08 or '09), playing Halo 2 splitscreen at my friend's house, then Halo 3 splitscreen. First game I actually owned was Reach, so I'm glad to have been able to witness at least the end of the golden age of XBL, and the Halo community at the time.

Personal favourite moment in-game would probably getting an untouchable in BTB (I forget which map, it was about 6 years ago at least).
I used to play at a freinds house, often split screen. At the time i was playing halo 3 by myslef on the narowns. What made it memorable was my team quiting, so i vowed to use nothing but dual pistols. To my suprise and delight, i not only won, but got a running riot. What sucks is that my buddys xbox 360 didnt have a hard drive, which means i cant record the match. Butt, im still very proud of that match.

What i do have recored, is me ninjaing a player while im crouched. What makes that vid special is that we are both invisible.
I don't know if I really have one moment that I think of the sticks out. I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy Halo in general. Beating Halo 4 on Legendary was fun as it was the first Legendary run I did, getting Helljumper and Indomitable in Halo 5 so I could like my Reach Spartan, Getting to General in Halo Reach so I could make my final look. Getting the ODST helmet in Halo 3 after I fell in love with it in Reach. None are really big things, Just small things that have built up over time.

Outside of the games, I bought and finshed a wearable ODST helmet I painted to look like mine in Reach, so that was a very happy Halo moment.
Finally finding all the hidden audio logs in ODST and getting to play the secret section near the end of the game.
Spoiler:
Show
Completing Halo 2 Legendary XD
Also dong Halo Reach, ODST, 4, and 5 Solo on Legendary :)
Growing up playing Halo: CE and from then on playing every Halo Game to follow as they released. I’m pry one of the few children of my generation to have done this as I was born in 2000. So yes. I played Combat Evolved before I was even old enough for School. Pry why I’m Halo till I die.
I’m not dead yet, but the thing I will be most proud of is being buried in Halo Armor. Is that a bit excessive?
Recently played a game of Big Team Super Fiesta and got my first Perfection.
Soloing Halo Reach's campaign on Legendary.
I'm an achievement hunter and I was really proud of one thing: doing the halo CE wartog run without ever falling off your vehicle. It looks easy, but oh man it's hard. that and all the achievements that like 0,74% of players have
I got that while doing my legendary run last month, I was pleasantly surprised.
finishing the fight.
Completing all the Vid Master challenges
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6