1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
It's hard to pick out of all these years, but I will share a pretty great moment that comes to mind.

Back in Halo 3, people would put all sorts of things in their Fileshare to express themselves. "Put this in your fileshare if you love the BR" "Put this in your fileshare if these are all you need (displaying a picture of the BR and Sniper)" You get the idea.

There was one image that read "Put this in your fileshare if you love to Ninja people." According to Bungie.net's archive it was downloaded 158,429 times. Here is a screenshot of it in my Fileshare on halo.bungie.net.

Spoiler:
Show
Well one game on Narrows I encountered the player that made the picture, and at that point I had only one mission. I would ninja the ninja. I uploaded this image right next to it in my fileshare titled "Who's the Ninja now?"

What a great day. :)

Also, just look at that 4:3 ratio, it takes me back.
Halo Reach - Assassinating an elite from a fall that could kill you. Spent forever on this achievement, finally got that right twitch in the controller to get the achievement to pop.

I'll probably update this when I manage to complete a LASO campaign.

Cheers,
Brad
As of right now, it's no clutch that I pulled off in multiplayer. It's my perseverance in completing Halo 3's LASO campaign.
Having all the Halo games with achievements completed 100% with the exception of the now defunct Halo 2 for Vista.
While it’s not counted towards your Halo gamerscore on this site, you are still able to unlock all of the achievements in Halo 2 Vista.
Soloing Halo 2 on legendary. That -Yoink- was impossible
Either this feat in Halo: 3
https://postimg.cc/0zynVR42
Or just the amount of dirty beat downs I used to deliver in Halo: Reach
https://ibb.co/XXN2yyd

What are yours?
Assassinating the Elite from a height that would kill you if you fell. Thing is I did it first time right of the bat after I learnt on how to achieve this achievement.
JB Linken wrote:
Having all the Halo games with achievements completed 100% with the exception of the now defunct Halo 2 for Vista.
While it’s not counted towards your Halo gamerscore on this site, you are still able to unlock all of the achievements in Halo 2 Vista.
Really?

I totally would pick up a copy of it to finish it out. How do you do it? I thought the multiplayer stuff was all unachievable.
Completing Halo 1-4 on the MCC.

This post has been hidden.

JB Linken wrote:
Really?

I totally would pick up a copy of it to finish it out. How do you do it? I thought the multiplayer stuff was all unachievable.
All I was missing was some campaign stuff, but I believe you can get the multiplayer by doing a LAN party.

Before deciding to finish my achievements up I did some research to see if it was still possible. I saw people on here saying it was and that they were getting their multiplayer achievements in custom games. I would think this is correct as back when I got my multiplayer achievements I'm pretty sure I was on a server browser, which wouldn't be different than a custom game.
Headshoted a guy in monitor mode from over 2k feet away in halo reach on forge world.

He was also a moving target.
Headshoted a scorpion driver from 1000+ feet away on halo 4 custom games.
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Really?

All I was missing was some campaign stuff, but I believe you can get the multiplayer by doing a LAN party.

Before deciding to finish my achievements up I did some research to see if it was still possible. I saw people on here saying it was and that they were getting their multiplayer achievements in custom games. I would think this is correct as back when I got my multiplayer achievements I'm pretty sure I was on a server browser, which wouldn't be different than a custom game.
Cool. I just picked up a copy to give it a try.
JB Linken wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Really?

Cool. I just picked up a copy to give it a try.
Here is the post saying you can get them over LAN. Good luck!
Getting the scarab gun in halo 2 MCC.
I don't have a link to it, but I feel i have saved on one of my hardrives. But I pulled off a kilomanjaro extermination on Avalanche in Halo 3.
Back in Dominion days of Halo Reach I pulled off the same fate on Spire in BTB. Both times, neither enemy team worked together with vehicle use and lowered their own shields by plowing into one another around a corner going full speed.
There are three things that stick out to me.

1. Completing Halo 2 on legendary. Prior to MCC coming out, I only heard about how difficult it was, so it was a pretty big deal to me when I did it.

2. My first perfection when I was playing Reach back in 2012 (I think). It isn't as hard for me to do as it used to be, but I was so hyped when I finally got it.

3. On Halo 4, my buddy and I were playing grifball, and we ended up joining a session in progress with the last person on our team leaving right as we joined so it was just us two. The enemy team was 1 point away from winning, but we made some awesome plays and ended up winning.

What are yours?
Assassinating the Elite from a height that would kill you if you fell. Thing is I did it first time right of the bat after I learnt on how to achieve this achievement.
Yep, I remember that achievement. Be cool if they brought that one back.

What are yours?
Yep, I remember that achievement. Be cool if they brought that one back.
I 100% agree with you. I’d be even more proud if I did that first try.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6