OP EleventhChakra

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
In Halo 4 the enemy team had a scorpion tank with six of their guys jumping on it. I snuck up with active camo plasma pistol'd it ran straight at them mounted and jammed my sticky into the pilot area and managed to survive for a sweet killimanjaro

I've got the clip on my 360 halo 4 fileshare. Not sure how I can upload it from there. But it is public
In Halo 4 the enemy team had a scorpion tank with six of their guys jumping on it. I snuck up with active camo plasma pistol'd it ran straight at them mounted and jammed my sticky into the pilot area and managed to survive for a sweet killimanjaro

I've got the clip on my 360 halo 4 fileshare. Not sure how I can upload it from there. But it is public
Now this... this is epic
I've played Halo for a fairly long time now. Beaten the campaigns on legendary (even Halo 2,) and got myself a nice collection of medals in multiplayer. Kilimanjaro, Inconceivable, Perfection, and so on. But none of that compares to a certain session of 1v1 matches I had years ago where I came out victorious.

I was introduced to the series by a friend of mine, named Tyler. We played Halo 2 together as kids. Even though I enjoyed it a lot, Tyler was way better than me. He insisted on playing PVP, probably because we'd win every time. But one day, while I was looking for help with the campaign, I learned about the Plasma Pistol's EMP + headshot combo. During our next 1v1, I used a Plasma Pistol and a BR against Tyler, and I totally smoked him.

The cherry on top of all this is that one of these matches took place on Terminal. There was one point where he was chasing me, but before he could get his last shot off, he stepped onto the tracks and got obliterated by the train. He flipped his -Yoink- and I couldn't stop laughing.

I've also got a close second. One time In Halo 4, in a BTB match on meltdown, the enemy team controlled both of the Mantis mechs. I managed to sneak up and blow both of them up, one right after the other. I think I still have the clip saved on my old 360, I'll have to look for it sometime.
one time in halo reach i sniped two guys simultaneously because the second guy spawned behind the first the second i shot at him.
There’s a lot to be proud of in my history with Halo. I could say the first time I ever played Halo: CE years ago, or the hours I’ve spent playing custom games and multiplayer with friends, or even that I’ve beaten each game on Legendary solo multiple times. But I think I’m most proud of having earned all the achievements across ALL the Halo games (including Halo 2 PC, each version of Spartan Assault and Spartan Strike, and Halo 5: Forge). Many of those were not easy to get; some required boosting with others due to the sheer grind of some of ‘em. But I’ve got them all (for now) and look forward to what’s coming next in Halo Infinite.
Ahhh Beees wrote:
There are three things that stick out to me.

1. Completing Halo 2 on legendary. Prior to MCC coming out, I only heard about how difficult it was, so it was a pretty big deal to me when I did it.

2. My first perfection when I was playing Reach back in 2012 (I think). It isn't as hard for me to do as it used to be, but I was so hyped when I finally got it.

3. On Halo 4, my buddy and I were playing grifball, and we ended up joining a session in progress with the last person on our team leaving right as we joined so it was just us two. The enemy team was 1 point away from winning, but we made some awesome plays and ended up winning.
@ahhh bee's
The only reason halo 2 was nearly impossible on legendary (jackal snipers) they have absolutely maxed out accuracy and they go for headshots 100% of the time the very millisecond you come around a corner Boom Headshot! That made alot of people rage.

If you want search up a video on YouTube called Why halo 2 is so hard!. If you see a thumbnail of a cartoon jackal cross eyed while no scoping a beam rifle then you found the right one.
I'm going to say that getting my first sword assassination in Halo Reach. That was and still is my favorite assassination to date.

Is there anyone left who doesn't know?

That almost looked like an aimbot. : P

But a 343 monitor wouldn't rely on such things... way more lucky than I'll ever be.
I am most proud of completing all the UNSC Weapon Commendations.
My best achievement has to be getting my first gravemind medal in H4 flood mode. It was so hard because it's so easy to die as the flood. : P
Completing at least one Halo 2 legendary mission without being absolutley -Yoinked!- by Jackal snipers.
War zone Halo 5, driving a mongoose like a mad man and running over 10 players on it
I'm an achievement hunter and I was really proud of one thing: doing the halo CE wartog run without ever falling off your vehicle. It looks easy, but oh man it's hard. that and all the achievements that like 0,74% of players have
I got that one on legendary without even knowing it was an achievement. Pure luck I guess.
Playing a 6+ hour game of Halo Wars 2v2 on The Docks. Going back and forth for hours on end with my hands on the edge of my seat trying to outwit the other team.

and my face when we won was something I won’t ever forget!
I'm an achievement hunter and I was really proud of one thing: doing the halo CE wartog run without ever falling off your vehicle. It looks easy, but oh man it's hard. that and all the achievements that like 0,74% of players have
I got that one on legendary without even knowing it was an achievement. Pure luck I guess.
Same here, but not in legendary tho
Same here, but not in legendary tho
Bouncing around and out of that thing was always an issue. Not too long ago on legendary (I think I was playing with the new skulls), jumped in the warthog and the next thing I knew I was running up the ramp to the Longsword. "Wait, did I just do that?"
I had already gotten the achievement but on a casual run all the stars aligned.

Cheers,
Brad
Ahh I can remember how annoying that achievement was I tried 20 times still gets ejected out the wort-hog the other achievement I have been working hard for was the heroic/legendary speed run on the library everytime its always the guy with the rocket launcher that gets me.
Ahh I can remember how annoying that achievement was I tried 20 times still gets ejected out the wort-hog the other achievement I have been working hard for was the heroic/legendary speed run on the library everytime its always the guy with the rocket launcher that gets me.
You mean the rocket launcher sniper, I hate that guy.
Beating Halo Reach on legendary.
The achievements
Well, my most proud moments are on Halo. And I made this little montage showing some of them. Along a cinematic montage of my own Spartan Character XD
If any of you get to watch, I reccomend to enable subtitles just in case and you can see how it makes more sense
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6