What are you most proud of in your history of Halo

OP EleventhChakra

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Probably most proud of receiving the black and red magnum for the target master achievement. Its definitely what I've been "shooting" for (pun intended)! Still pushing on to earn them all.
Having played Halo for most of its lifetime and not quitting it.
Okay, in all seriousness, beating seven Halos on Legendary Solo was kind of hard. And getting my first Perfection ever, but in Reach. And now having read 22? 23? of the books (finished Bad Blood recently). Its hard to pick, so ill say beating the games I have on legendary solo.
Fun fact: I remember playing a FFA match with what was it...12? 16? players in an Octagon in Reach. One of them I won.
About 4 years ago my dad brought up his old Xbox from my basement (I didn't have any up to date consoles at the time so I was so excited). About 6 months later he gets Halo: CE, I was so happy. My friend and I played hours working on the campaign and we made way more progress than expected. After months of being stuck on the level 343 Guilty Spark(?) (due to getting lost) we finally beat it. Eventually we got to the last few levels. It was probably the most fun I ever had on a video game! After about a week we were on the last level; The Maw. We were cruising threw. Then we reached the part where you had to throw a grenade or shoot a rocket into a vent. That took us like 30 minutes. After that it was pretty much a breeze, so we thought. The Warthog Run was so hard! We tried it like 5 times and finally I handed the controller to my boi Nick. He beat the run 1st try. After he did the drive he handed the controller back to me to finish it off. It felt great to finally beat a video game. I'm so glad the first video game I beat was a Halo game.

I'm comin' for you Zelda: Ocarina of Time!!!
In my case Halo 5 "Lone Wolf" (Solo Legendary), as it was my first whole Campaign on Legendary - took me a week to do though. For that reason, for the first ever time, I changed my XBox One home background to the H5 Lone Wolf picture, and it still makes me smile whenever I see it!

Since then, I've got into playing H5 with Skulls, and finally managed to do play the whole Campaign on what I call SLeTSO (Solo Legendary Ten Skulls on, just no Iron, Black Eye or Blind). Tough, but fun.

Other notable mentions: having done H5 "Harbinger" (Solo Legendary "The Breaking" without whole Fireteam dying, done by 0.35% of players), I've also managed to repeat that again without me dying! On top of that, I've done "That just happened" (complete Halo:CE The Library on Heroic or Legendary without dying), which I did it on Heroic.

All these Achievements were extra tough for me (like H5 on SLeTSO), as I'm getting quite disabled: I have SCA, a type of Parkinsons-Plus condition which is almost like a Halo Ring slowly destroying my Nervous System, which really adds it's own multiple new levels of challenge - I sometimes joke "It's like playing Halo despite being progressively disabled by a real-life Halo Ring Fire effect!" :-D

For anyone wants to know, this video shows the symptoms of SCA, as extracts from a Japanese drama about a sufferer (English subtitles):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LUsxKB2Xk

However, whatever I can still achieve by then, I look forward to seeing what Halo Infinite will bring, and what I might feel most proud of doing in that - especially as my disabilities will be even worse by the time they release it... I'm hoping I can still get a "Lone Wolf" though, as to take off Dr. Stephen Hawking, "While there's life, there's Halo!" :-D
I use to have all the campaign achievements for all the games leading up to halo 4... I was so proud of that. Then one day out on a business trip someone hacked my email account and Microsoft deleted my email and everything related to it. I lost my halo friends, my Gamer tag and all my achievement score. It was about 6 years ago I cant remember my old gamer tag but I can remember my old email address lol.
Teaching my four nieces who were 3-7 years younger than me to play Halo . One is a great sniper , two that were covenant weapon users and one is a sword/hammer player. They don't play as much as they use to but whenever we have family gathering we have few matches and proud that they can kick their husbands/boyfriends butts in any halo game.
I don't know if I have any distinctly impressive moments, but I'm proud of my efficiency at assassination. I assassinate everything! I assassinate Knights, Soldiers, Warden Eternal, Elites, Jackals and even you too! I've saved Warzone Firefight rounds from ending in <10 seconds by assassinating Knights. I've assassinated the Infected. I've gotten double assassinations. I've finished numerous games with 5+ assassinations. I don't know why I assassinate—it's a little bit compulsion and a lot bit fun for me.
I don't know if I have any distinctly impressive moments, but I'm proud of my efficiency at assassination. I assassinate everything! I assassinate Knights, Soldiers, Warden Eternal, Elites, Jackals and even you too! I've saved Warzone Firefight rounds from ending in <10 seconds by assassinating Knights. I've assassinated the Infected. I've gotten double assassinations. I've finished numerous games with 5+ assassinations. I don't know why I assassinate—it's a little bit compulsion and a lot bit fun for me.
The hardest enemy to assassinate is a Watcher. Have you done those? I think I've only done that once.
Its going to sound cheesy but I'm proud to say that I've been a Halo fan since the beginning of it all. I've been playing since I first saw the Halo: Combat Evolved demo on an Original Xbox kiosk. I've been on the hype train ever since. Every announcement, every trailer, ever DLC release, the high points, the low points, everything. It's been an incredible journey.

If we're talking in game, there three are pretty close:
-Earning the rank of Inheritor in Halo Reach
-My Halo 3 Service Record with 50's in seven different playlists and 10,000+ EXP
-Beating the Legendary "RippinHeads" in Halo 3 matchmaking several times.
The hardest enemy to assassinate is a Watcher. Have you done those? I think I've only done that once.
I assassinate everything! I have assassinated a Watcher but I agree, Watchers in particular, though also Crawlers can be a pain to get the drop on. And I don't generally bother with grunt enemies like them or the Grunts since their standard TTK < assassination TTK—just tedious.
Watching my cat absolutely no scope a person when he was messing with the trigger.
Getting all of the achievements in Halo CE: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6