3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16
Chilly MIV wrote:
I thought it may be a bit fun to share my unpopular opinions about Halo, and see what other people's are. These are opinions so don't believe anyone who says they are wrong. Here's a list of some of my unpopular opinions.
-Halo 4 has my favorite BTB in the series, mainly due to the maps.
-Halo 5's Forge is less complicated and easier to use for me.
-I prefer Halo 5 over Halo Reach, I hate armor abilities and weapon bloom.
-Halo 4 has my favorite story, but not my favorite campaign.
-Halo 3's artstyle is the best, I don't like Reach's at all.
-I hate the thought of the flood returning, their story closed really well at the end of Halo 3.
-I've never been a fan of capture the flag or odd ball unless it's in Halo 3.
-Im not a big fan of Halo 2's Multiplayer, but I really like Halo 2 Anniversary's Multiplayer.
-I hated Reach's Infection, it was so unbalanced.
Classic "Reach sucks guys 4 and 5 are amazing" post. Have been seeing more of these lately. Say what you will, but UT Reach is considered by many to be as competitive as Halo 2 and Reach has the longest lasting multiplayer community, as well as a peak playerbase second to only Halo 3. Not only that, but it was the last Halo game that was widely viewed as successful i.e. had an actual playerbase and actual content.

Honestly how do you even begin to think Reach's infection was unbalanced?
  • I love the Halo 5 BR
  • I hate the classic Weapons
  • I love the very similar visor colors
  • I love how the Mantis is so nerfed
Obvious troll, lol.
i kind of agree on that but i actually think halo 3 has had the best campaign, as far as the armor abilities i only used sprint as it was the most practical for me
  • I love the Halo 5 BR
  • I hate the classic Weapons
  • I love the very similar visor colors
  • I love how the Mantis is so nerfed
Obvious troll, lol.
same here lol
Chilly MIV wrote:
I thought it may be a bit fun to share my unpopular opinions about Halo, and see what other people's are. These are opinions so don't believe anyone who says they are wrong. Here's a list of some of my unpopular opinions.
-I hate the thought of the flood returning, their story closed really well at the end of Halo 3.
-Im not a big fan of Halo 2's Multiplayer, but I really like Halo 2 Anniversary's Multiplayer.
Classic "Reach sucks guys 4 and 5 are amazing" post. Have been seeing more of these lately. Say what you will, but UT Reach is considered by many to be as competitive as Halo 2 and Reach has the longest lasting multiplayer community, as well as a peak playerbase second to only Halo 3. Not only that, but it was the last Halo game that was widely viewed as successful i.e. had an actual playerbase and actual content.

Honestly how do you even begin to think Reach's infection was unbalanced?
"I will invalidate your opinions by only reading the list and not looking at the post that's says share your unpopular OPINIONS" -EddyOfTheNorth
Seriously? Did you even read half of his post? He clearly said share your unpopular opinions, so bashing on them is hopeless... Also bashing on others opinions is just terrible anyways. Why can't people have peaceful arguments/disagreements/debates, why does it have to be I'm right your Wrong as soon as somebody shares an opinion.
I liked the Halo 4 story.
I hated Reach multiplayer.
Thats all I got at the moment
1. Blood Gulch is, was, and always will be, trash.
2. Grifball isn't fun.
3. Infection is overrated.
4. The community maps are horrible.
5. Forge is a waste of time and resources until A.I. is added.

That's all I got for now.
You'd have an aneurism if you decided to watch Roosterteeth's Red vs. Blue series
I wanna know why firefight is so hard sure it shouldn't be to easy but it shouldn't wanna make me rip my own head off!
Okay, i downloaded halo 5 last night and have played no more than 10 games. Got into the last SWAT game and demolished these kids going 15 and 2. Not sure why or how but immediately got banned from playing. Not sure what the deal is there but they called is grieving. Didn't kill teammates, wasn't speaking to anyone as i was in a party, moved fairly quickly around the map. No foul emblems or tags as they are still original from the game. They need to do a better job of telling you what you did and why you are banned. Now i can't play for the next 1:16 and basically wasted $30 just to play for an hour and get banned for no apparent reason. Kinda pissed, I'm not gonna lie.
Chilly MIV wrote:
I agree with everything you said but the third last and last points
halo 4 story was great Promethean needed the lime light
Griffball maps are too boring so i made a cool one
forge is awsome i can build muti large muti piece objects over and over
infection is fun
I think 343 is doing a great job at listening to us
The AR is very useable (no joke)
every gun feels good
except the plasma cater it didn't need a nerf i could kill easily without the buff
  1. Halo has had some serious missteps in design choices ever since Halo 2. Several weapons were ruined due to the inclusion of Dual-Wielding, the removal of a health bar wasn't really necessary, and the change of "spawning utility weapon" from Magnum to BR was a mistake.
  2. The Battle Rifle shouldn't deal instant headshot kills with a single round after the target's shields are down. Unshielded headshots should instead deal more damage than bodyshots (like the Halo 5 AR's headshot multiplier).
  3. 343i should re-evaluate their roster of weapons, get rid of redundant weapons, and make a smaller arsenal of weapons that function more uniquely and encourage different tactics. A few examples:
  • As mentioned above, keep the Magnum as the potent precision weapon it is (perhaps a few tweaks) and make the BR an accurate burst-fire weapon with a headshot multiplier, requiring more emphasis on maintaining aim but with a longer red-reticle-range.
  • Scrap the DMR and Carbine, re-introduce the Needle Rifle and give it's super-combine an actual purpose (create a damaging AOE of pink mist and/or create explosions on vehicles after so many shards have been embedded, with certain areas (like Warthog tires) being more susceptible to this tactic.
  • Similar to the second example, scrap the Beam Rifle and re-introduce the Covenant's Focus Rifle. There's very little difference in how the Sniper and Beam Rifles operate, so there's no point in keeping both.
Add more assassinations!!!
- Halo 4 was FAR superior to Halo 5 with regards to Multiplayer
- Halo 5's Arena is the worst Multiplayer the franchise has ever seen
- Almost all of the community maps are terrible. They lack detail and visual appeal
- Fact: My "BS Meter" goes off more in Halo 5 than any other game in the franchise by a long shot
Halo 4 is the best game in the franchise and I find that besides 4, ODST is better than the main games by a mile.
Halo 4 had the best soundtrack out of any game I've ever heard.
Bungie is overrated.
I don't hate Brian Reed unlike so many others. I don't like him much either though.
Not an unpopular opinion, but Grifball is way too laggy to be enjoyable.
Halo 4 is the worst game in the halo franchise (so many changes to core game mechanics that basically noobified the game)

Halo 1 took the most skill out of any halo game by far

Halo 5 is the best multiplayer since Halo 3

Halo: Reach wasn't as bad as people said it was
"The Library" is one of my favorite coop Halo levels ever.
1. Halo wars was my 2nd favorite halo campaign behind halo 3.
2. halo Reach thru halo 5 art style killed halo for me
3. I don't consider the spartan assault series a halo game.
4. the prometheans shouldn't be alive at all after the events of halo 4.
5. i would love to see the banished and atriox in halo 6
6. ODST's aren't appreciated enough in the current halo games.
7. the wasp is the same as the hornet. (lets be real here, no-one used the passenger seats on the hornet for actually killing things.)
8. the falcon sucked in halo reach. (still fun as hell though)
9. i miss spartan ops.
10. halo wars remastered should be available to buy separately from halo wars 2.
11. where are the real forerunners at when you need them?
12. halo 3 has the absolute worst multiplayer and forge in the halo series, but has the best maps in the halo series.
13. halo 5's forge is great.
14. reqs should be carried over into halo 6.
15. if reqs are in halo 6, any reqs that you own in halo 5 should be transferred over to halo 6.
16. Is anyone else hoping that sgt. forge is actually master chief. (insert conspiracy here)
-I hate Halo 3 multiplayer with a passion
-Halo 4 overall was an amazing game. Story, campaign, multiplayer, customization, everything.
-I really like Halo 5
-Halo 5's story was okay. Not nearly as good as it could have been, but nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
-Spartan abilities are awesome and should stay for H6.
-I prefer Reach firefight to ODST firefight.
-I love the REQ system
-I miss Spartan Ops and hope that they'll make some sort of a sequel to it.
-The soundtracks to Halo 4 and 5 are amazing.
-I like Reach's campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16