Forums / Community / General Discussion

What button layout do you use & what sensitivity?

OP LouBurto

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I use Reacon because I've been using that layout since the first Halo (long time haha) and I use 3 sensitivity in all my games too. :)
Bumper jumper (or universal bumper jumper) and 8. It's the perfect setup for rabbit-bouncing and dmr'ing/br'ing
I think it's called zoom and shoot or something? I'm used to zooming in with right trigger
Recon with a sensitivity of 6... a little of a twitch shooter... i got those t-rex eyes. You move I shoot, don't move and I hardly see you...
I run on Green Thumb, usually at about 6 sensitivity.
Bumper Jumper and max sensitivity.
Recon with a sensitivity ranging from 4-6 most times, somestimes 7.
Bumper Jumper with a sensitivity of 3.
Bumper jumper and sensi of 6
Recon and 4-5 normally, though worried that for Guardians I may have to move to the defaults to make the most of smart scope.
Recon. Sensitivity 7
Bumper Jumper, 2-3 sensitivity (I kinda suck lol)
Benijam7 wrote:
No man, sensitivity doesn't require skill, you just have to use it correctly. Like I said before, I use sensitivity 3 but I use my LS to move me faster around the sides. I use it because it steady's my aim. MLG Players use all kinds of sensitivity's, most use 4 believe it or not haha!
I use 4 sens and I think I just use default controls
Bumper Jumper

4 Sensitivity for SWAT

8-10 Sensitivity for everything else
Well, having been playing Destiny for all this time, I tend to use the Universal Reclaimer layout. I've heard good things about Bumper Jumper but having gotten used to the A button being my default jump for so many other games also, it's a hard switch. So...

Universal Reclaimer w/ Sensitivity at 5
LouBurto wrote:
Benijam7 wrote:
No man, sensitivity doesn't require skill, you just have to use it correctly. Like I said before, I use sensitivity 3 but I use my LS to move me faster around the sides. I use it because it steady's my aim. MLG Players use all kinds of sensitivity's, most use 4 believe it or not haha!
I just have a lot of trouble aiming. I've tried getting used to a higher sensitivity but have never succeeded. Not that big of a deal though.
Default for everything except swords or hammers. Then it is bumper jumper and max sensitivity
reacon, sensitivy 4 :D
Recon, 4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2