Forums / Community / General Discussion

What do you wanna see in halo 6?

OP Deceptive Katie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm curious.

i want a better longer campaign, graphics like star wars battlefront, gravity hammer, and forge and all of the basic game types at release instead of doing monthly releases. Multiplayer I'm cool with the way it is right now.
15 Missions with Master Chief, 10 missions with Blue Team, and 1 mission with Spartan Locke getting shot in the face. Also, it needs to be 15-30 hours long on Normal. I want a real cinematic experience with a well written story. Halo 5 was 8 hours long on Normal...really? And there is no replay value. There should be in-game rewards for conquering over the hardest achievements like there were in Halo 3.
Split screen and system link or LAN offline play.
If Blue Team is still in the game, then I want them in the game. I want the same team dynamic we see in the novels. I want them to play an active role in both the story and Chief's personal growth, like I thought they would in H5. Currently they don't add a thing to that game.
A Halo ring.
Death, loss and suffering.
A much longer campaign 40hrs plus on two disc and a third disc for all that multi player stuff you can chose to install but don't have too install if you don't want it,
the flood and a ring.
FIREFIGHT! Campaign scoring, par times and campaign commendations. Also the ability to earn req points for playing campaign missions. Remove emblems from the req system altogether. Warzone should have more AI involved and the AI should spawn more randomly so the game would have a more diverse feel to it, also should release with at least 5 maps.
Half-Jaw should make a return. It would also be nice to see both the Brutes and the Flood. Blue Team also needs much more missions than we got in Halo 5, 3 missions is just unacceptable.
4 Player Split Screen @ 30 FPS
2 Player Split Screen @ 60 FPS
Better / Higher Res Assets
Strong post-launch support
Also, for the game not to be released anytime soon. They should take their time with it.
Blue team backstory
A very well written campaign story that satisfactorily resolves the story arc of H5 without ruining the legacy of you-know-who, which I have no idea how they're going to pull off at this point. (Cause it feels like they pretty much already did.)

A much longer campaign, which is actually played as the Chief.

The return of split screen.

For the campaign soundtrack to maintain at least the quality of H5's. (In other words, please keep Jinnouchi.)

More PVE gametypes, like a PVE-only Warzone, or the return of Firefight or Spartan Ops. On a related note to that, co-op campaign or PVE matchmaking.

More launch playlists possibly including one or more with Spartan abilities disabled (which will require maps being designed that don't require SA's to move around them) for those who prefer classic play. With all the debate and frustration among the fanbase about classic vs. modern (COD-like) Halo gameplay, I fail to understand why we can't have both.

More casual playlists/more emphasis on casual, noob-friendly multiplayer - which can coexist alongside the ranked, high-intensity, eSport-oriented multiplayer.

Would not mind seeing the REQ system return, but I don't feel it should be used for armor. Give us a Reach style credit system for that. So people can actually get the armor they want with hard work/grinding, and not leave it up to random chance.

I guess that's about it for me.
Blue Team, More Master Chief missions, Flood, A Halo ring would be nice or several even, Master Chief's final game better have him with satisfaction and not death like Mass Effect, Firefight, and warzone firefight would be nice too.
Flood, Brutes, UNSC Army, splitscreen, Halo Reach / H3 method for unlocking armor, more Master Chief.
Scarabs,lich's,visual difference between elites,more game modes and maps at launch,brutes,firefight,and the flood
Hmm, "Halo 6". C=
There should be more Forerunner Phaetons, the Flood, another Halo, MORE missions with Blue Team (I think that Fireteam Osiris is fine. ;D), some Forerunners ALLIED with Humans for God's Sake... and I agree that the Campaign duration SHOULD be longer. <3
why are we talking about halo 6 rn. 5 just came out!!!
I'm curious.

i want a better longer campaign, graphics like star wars battlefront, gravity hammer, and forge and all of the basic game types at release instead of doing monthly releases. Multiplayer I'm cool with the way it is right now.
battlefront is nothing, graphics are -Yoink- on multiplayer
Flood, Brutes, UNSC Army, splitscreen, Halo Reach / H3 method for unlocking armor, more Master Chief.
we had that in halo 3 and reach i think
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2