Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Do You Want To Come If You Pre-order Halo 6?

OP Combat Evoled 8

I would like to see a model like halo reach also a special code for some armour/customization.
What would you like to see?
The last time Halo contained an model,people have been pissed,as Metal Earth isnt something for everyone.
An statue like Halo Reach and 5 has it would be cool.
I would only want a working game that isn't required to have a day 1 patch to work. There isn't much more that I would have to ask for when I pre order a game. Collectable can be something but that isn't essential in my opinion.
I would like pre-order bonuses for every game to be a thing of the past. I would like game devs and publishers to stop incentivizing people to buy games before all the information about them is publicized. I would like it for games to not divide players just because some decided--for one reason or another--to hold off on buying the game for a bit of time. I also don't want games to divide players based on which retailer they decide to buy from.

What kind of preorder bonuses do I want with Halo 6? None. Absolutely none.
Spoiler:
Show
Probably a statue of some sort.
Skins. Armor. Weapons. Whatever, I don't care. I'm gonna pre-order it anyways, it's not like I need an incentive to do it. One would be nice, but I suppose in the end it doesn't matter.
Maybe Halo cat toys for my Magic to play with. I would be so happy, and my Magic would love it too he can't get enough toys.
5 free rainbow REQ packs, and a limited edition in-game helmet that nobody wants to use. A super awesome statue of the Warden Eternal because he's the best villain in Halo.
Something that’s worth the $100 to spend. That guardian thing you had to put together was frail as my 100 year old grandma, I broke several pieces trying to put it together. But it really doesn’t matter, I’m going to preorder it regardless.
While a bit of a stretch, perhaps a special Sandboxr offer to 3D-print your Spartan would be very nice.
A good working game, with server selection. "No JIP games!".
Edit: No random spawns in WZ... When we choose a base to spawn , spawn us in the base not outside in the middle of the road...
What about a highly detailed Masterchief helmet?
Would love a real-life chief helmet which actually fits. A bit bigger than the H3 edition (if practical).
I would like a working game unlike many that have come out in recent years. (looking at you assassins creed)