Forums / Community / General Discussion

What do your Spartans eat on a daily bases?

OP GoldOwllover

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
MRE's rather bland, but you get all the nutrients you need!!
I would like to think mine would eat a chicken mayo sandwich, with a can of fanta/pepsi/dew, with a Madagascan custard bar for dessert. All of which gets dropped into battle to avoid issues such as where to put food and drink etc...
I would like to think mine would eat a chicken mayo sandwich, with a can of fanta/pepsi/dew, with a Madagascan custard bar for dessert. All of which gets dropped into battle to avoid issues such as where to put food and drink etc...
So do you like air drop it in like in Just Cause 3? Or do you have someone who carries it all that's just in the back all the time?
So do you like air drop it in like in Just Cause 3? Or do you have someone who carries it all that's just in the back all the time?
The first option. Think of it as the mass relay from mass effect, but instead of launching ships, it launches food containers. All a spartan would need to do is select a drop location, and wait. Boom - package arrived. One happy spartan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3