2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16
PC and PS4 games mostly, probably Nintendo pretty soon; put Halo down since Halo 5's anniversary.
Well i play almost everything.
Currently i've finished Zero Time Dilemma (played all the Zero Escape series).
Also i play Ace Attorney (my favorite series ever, i played all the game except for Dai Gyakuten Saiban, because Capcom doesn't want to localize).
With Halo 5, i play Destiny (really fun).
Sometimes i play Super Smash Bros with friends, and Trackmania. Rarely i play Splatoon (because of Halo and Destiny).
I'm going to play Paper Mario the thousand year door soon, and maybe Color Splash after that.
I would like to play/try Titanfall 2, since i really liked the first one, but i think i'm going to wait. As for now, i'm not interested in Battlefield 1 (but i love the scenario).
Halo obviously. When I'm done my exams I plan to pick up Pokemon Moon, Fallout 4, Gears 4 and Dishonoured 2.
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 4
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgement
Forza Horizon
I Am Alive
Saints Row IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Defiance
Minecraft XBOX 360: Edition
World of Tanks
Mirrors Edge
Wel bewteen Halo CE - Halo 5 do I realy need to play anything else? Oh yea, FIFA time to time as I play football and Dishonored. Love that game, pre-ordered the second one which comes out in... OH! EIGHT DAYS! Also the occasional bit of old games with gold, Assassins Creed and..... Minecraft.
I've been addicted to Titanfall 2 since Oct 28th.
I'm playing all 3 borderlands games, MCC and some Titanfall.
Warframe
Dark Souls 3 (Still disappointed by it)
Sunset Overdrive (Best game and most underrated game on Next Gen consoles imo)
Pokemon (waiting for the new one)
Borderlands 2 (still trying to get some of those damn legendary guns)

That's it for now.
Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3, and Minecraft (currently working on a large race related re-creation project). I'll hop on Rainbow Six and Destiny every now and again.
Well instead of Halo I just play some Rocket League, Assassins Creed (2-rogue), Forza Horizan 3 and Borderlands (2 and Presequel)
Just jump into the Gears of War franchise and loving the story of 1-2 planning to get Gears of War 3 and 4.
Well I play the MCC, currently doing the achievments.
I haven't played halo Reach and halo wars dor a long time though.
Assassins creed, rocket league, minecraft and mirrors edge.
Destiny, it's just fun and addictive. Doesn't deserve the hate.

Titanfall 2. Holy crap is it fun and fast paced! Titanfall is the most successful franchise I'm game history with regards to making the player feel powerful, at least in pvp.

Battlefield 1. Haven't touched pvp yet, but campaign is phenomenal. Dark and sad, yet encouraging. The pigeon scene...surprised how emotional it was. I'll never forget that.
NHL 17, BF1 (PC), CS:GO (PC), Forza Horizon 3 (PC), F1 2016 (PC), Red Dead Redemption. Looking forward to get FIFA 17 when I have more time.
Loads of overwatch
Hitman

Skyrim
Gears 4, Titanfall 2 and Doom, I quit Halo months back.
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 4
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgement
Forza Horizon
I Am Alive
Saints Row IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Defiance
Minecraft XBOX 360: Edition
World of Tanks
Mirrors Edge
Why hello fellow Mirrors Edge fan! :D
Dead Space Trilogy, Batman Arkham Asylum, City, Knight, AVP Classic, Monolith's AVP-II (With about 2GB in mods), AVP 2010 & Alien Isolation.

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords with about 5GB each in mods.
Star Wars: Republic Commando (With minor fixes and mods.)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (With about 4GB in mods.)
The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 (With about 4GB in mods between them.)
Dragon Age Origins (With about 2GB in mods.)

This as well as Halo Reach, TMCC, H5: Guardians. Where I can in my free time, I'm not really interested in much else.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 16