Forums / Community / General Discussion

What halo game had the most difficult campaign?

OP Springylols

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Jumping on the Halo 2 bandwagon, but I only really played the first three anyway.
Two betrayals on legendary and Truth and Reconciliation had me screaming at my monitor.
Any part of any campaign with Multiple Jackle Snipers
Halo 2, can´t wait to suffer again when it comes to seam...
As everyone else has said... Halo 2. Fighting the Hunters on that were solid. ODST was fairly hard on legendary too.
Halo 2, can´t wait to suffer again when it comes to seam...
I couldn't get past the first mission. Perhaps age will have made me a more competent gamer. I was shocked at how hard Combat Evolved was on legendary. It had me screaming and swearing at my monitor on many occasions.
Halo 2 was the easiest, wdym XD
In my opinion, Halo 2
H2 have fun threw the jackal snicket.
Halo 2
halo 2 for sure
Halo 2 for sure, every game of halo I played on legendary, 2 was the most painful one to deal with. THE DAMAGE THEY DO NO JOKE. Huge pain, Halo CE had some moments and 3 wasn't bad 4 was ez and 5 was moderate. But 2 definitely left a impression on me...Those Jackal Snipers... are a nightmare.
Probably Halo 2, that said I snuggled on Halo 5: Legendary mainly due to my friendly AI not cooperating in the ways I expected them to.
Halo Wars, I still haven't been able to finish it on Legendary, but among the actual fps halo games, probably Halo 2.
I'd say halo 2 by far. After completing every game through legendary on the MCC, I realized that halo 2 gave me the most frustration, sore throats, and bruised fists lol.
Let me guess; Jackal snipers?
Halo Wars, I still haven't been able to finish it on Legendary, but among the actual fps halo games, probably Halo 2.
If you wanna do it legit I would suggest looking up guides but if you have all the skulls I would suggest turning on skulls that will help you out
Halo 2 for me as well.
Halo 2 especially on legendary damn jackal snipers
It depends. On normal, they are all about equal. On heroic, Halo 4 is most annoying because you run out of ammo very quickly. On legendary, 2 by far, but 5 is sometimes not fun, and instead a frustrating schlep and sometimes infuriating as you AI companions fail to get you up, or the Warden blasts you in the back with his laser vision.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7