Forums / Community / General Discussion

what halo game was the first one you played.

OP Rougespartan116

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo CE when it first came out
In order halo 2, 3, odst, ce, reach, wars, cea, 4, 5, mcc, and wars 2
The CE demo way back in 2002. Got the full game soon afterwards and then all the other neighborhood kids wanted to hang out at my house for some reason.
Halo 3 was the first for me.
Halo CE is my first
CE, 2001 on release. It's still my favorite singe game of all time.

Of course, Halo is my favorite series (:
My first ever video game, let alone title, was Halo: Combat Evolved. I was lucky to have wonderful parents that bought me my OG Xbox for Christmas 2001. The game was the coolest game in the world! I recently booted that console up again and turned on Halo only to realize, when I was a kid, I prefered inverted Y axis. I am no longer inverted. I did not know that due to not being on Xbox for 3 years due to poor school performance. No matter now. I have a well paying job. Now I have all of the games. Yes, every single one. I spent as much on this Franchise as a 10 year old would spend on Fortnite (including a few $89.99 Req Pak purchases.) I love this franchise so much, I bought a year of Gold for a kid that did not have it but was in my game during the Free Play Days back in September or October 2018. I also purchased Halo: MCC for 5 friends that say they have never played Halo before. I find it hard to meet someone with a more fanatical love for this Franchise than me. Not impossible. But hard. Hence my Gamertag.

Yes, I am most certainly going to Halo Outpost Discovery with the VIP Pass.

<3 You Bungie and 343I
I remember playing Halo 3 multiplayer first and 2 for campaign.
Halo was my first video games and is still my favorite.
Halo: CE at my cousins house
Halo ce for campaign and multiplayer
For both campaign and multiplayer (if you consider LAN/splitscreen multiplayer) it was Halo:CE.
In 2001, I would get home after school, organise my gents to come around, bring a second xbox and TV and we'd stay up all night (Friday's) and play countless hours of 4v4 Halo split-screen.
I started playing Halo the day CE came out on the original Xbox. The flood was so scary to me because I was like 8 years old.
Ah, good times.
My first Halo ever played was Halo 3 ODST. I had no idea qhat Halo was back then until I played the game. Then i started to dig more about the franchise and now...Halo is one of my most favorite franchises evee.
Halo ce
For Campaing an MP was Halo Reach, back in 2011. I had 6 years old and my cousin invited me to play with him in split-screen, and I loved it.
MP was Halo 3 back when I first got my 360, but the first I played was CE when I was a kid on my original Xbox.
Ah, good times.
My first Halo ever played was Halo 3 ODST. I had no idea qhat Halo was back then until I played the game. Then i started to dig more about the franchise and now...Halo is one of my most favorite franchises evee.
My 360 died right before ODST released.
I'm an old time player, that has been around long enough to get and play pong on a black and white TV. Yes before colour TV was popular. Got my first XBOX and it came with a game I'd never herd of before, Combat Evolved. Been hooked since
Halo ce was my first Halo game. I played it with my older brothers, I was 4 at the time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3