Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Halo matchmaking are you best in.

OP COME GET 5OME

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine is reach. What's yours. What halo game do you always get the most points in and what gametype
Probably Halo 5. But I do like the other multiplayers.
Whatever the most the recent halo game is.
halo 5 and maybe halo 3
Halo5,because its currenlty the newest main Halo game
Mine is reach. What's yours. What halo game do you always go back too for matchmaking.
Well this is a much different question than, "Which are you best at?"

Regardless, answering your title, I'd say I'm probably best at Halo 5 with Halo 4 and CE just behind.

I'm still wet cardboard at Halo in general though so take that as you will. :P
I used to be the best at Reach, but now that I mainly play MCC I'm not as good at reach and I'm getting better at 3 and 4.
Sadly, it would most likely be H5. I haven't played the other games in a good while.
Mcc: H4 & BTB
I'm at my best in Reach, though I still get wrecked every now and then.

Slowly getting better at H2A.
Mine is reach. What's yours. What halo game do you always go back too for matchmaking.
Well this is a much different question than, "Which are you best at?"

Regardless, answering your title, I'd say I'm probably best at Halo 5 with Halo 4 and CE just behind.

I'm still wet cardboard at Halo in general though so take that as you will. :P
True. Ill probably change it to something else
The Halo I was best at in matchmaking is probably Halo 4. I always had a great time destroying the enemy team with the Covi Carbine in plain ol' infinity slayer. my KD spread was usually +12 or so with an average of 6 deaths...give me that sniper rifle and there's no hope for you :)

I am absolute TRASH at Reach, though. Like -6 KD spread. And I play it every week with a group of 405th buddies and still do atrociously. I have no hope in Reach...I have serious respect for those of you who are good at Reach.
I had the best stats in Halo Reach, but I'd probably say halo 3 and then reach a close second. Haven't really played reach in a while though so things may have changed.
H5 hcs playlist and BTB
I'm mainly skilled at Halo 2 and Halo 3.
I'm pretty good at Halo 2, and for some reason I'm a beast in Halo 4. The only Halo game I would say I'm kind of bad at is Halo 3.

Edit: Forgot to metion Halo 5. It's easily my best Halo.
Halo reach invasion, which is still a gametype that needs to return warzone is so unbalanced
Currently Halo 5 But I was A ninja king in Halo Reach.
I suck slightly less at the older games; I'm utterly abysmal at Halo 5. Which is a shame cause it's hella fun those rare times when I actually do get an equal match against others as bad as myself, LOL.
Halo 5...
Whenever a new halo game comes out and I play it a lot, I end up sucking at old halos because of the new control layout
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2