Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Halo moments made you feel sad?

OP Orion Crux 9

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
Kat's death is genuinely unsettling the first so around. Unlike Jorge, she's the first of the team to just flat out die in front of you.
The Halo 2 marine when he talks about his little brother.
Spoiler:
Show
Kathan wrote:
The Halo 2 marine when he talks about his little brother.
Spoiler:
Show
In the book I heard he watched the footage over and over again. That must have been traumatizing.
Kathan wrote:
The Halo 2 marine when he talks about his little brother.
Spoiler:
Show
In the book I heard he watched the footage over and over again. That must have been traumatizing.
Yeah man, just imagine waking up out of cryosleep just to see that.
Jorge’s death and Noble 6’s final stand :(
When Miranda Keyes died.
In H2A when that marine asked if 'cortana does dictation' then proceeded to break up with his girlfriend and ask to take the dogs. Pour one out for the boy, He's making a grave mistake.

Unless...the dog didnt beat someone over the fence and he found out
chugach68 wrote:
In H2A when that marine asked if 'cortana does dictation' then proceeded to break up with his girlfriend and ask to take the dogs. Pour one out for the boy, He's making a grave mistake.

Unless...the dog didnt beat someone over the fence and he found out
I'm not exactly sure where this happens?
chugach68 wrote:
In H2A when that marine asked if 'cortana does dictation' then proceeded to break up with his girlfriend and ask to take the dogs. Pour one out for the boy, He's making a grave mistake.

Unless...the dog didnt beat someone over the fence and he found out
I'm not exactly sure where this happens?
You need the IWHBYD skull on. I saw it on the mission Delta Halo

Here is a vid of it. Starting at 7 minutes exactly
The day we all found out that Halo 5 had microtransactions.
Halo 3. Crows Nest. The barracks.

I feel terrible if I cannot save those marines from the brutes. One marine thrown at a pillar, another begging for his life, and one gets swung over the shoulder and hammered into the ground.
The Arbiter doesn't make me feel any better either "You did what you could" especially on Legendary.
Really felt that.
When I first watched the Keys Terminal. It was psychological torture and really shows how messed up the flood is. The fact that he didn't even know that they weren't Covenant messes things up even more too.
R.I.P Sgt. Johnson "He knew what the ladies liked"
ECN Knight wrote:
R.I.P Sgt. Johnson "He knew what the ladies liked"
He never got his woman in Halo 4 :(
Eagle 2448 wrote:
When I first watched the Keys Terminal. It was psychological torture and really shows how messed up the flood is. The fact that he didn't even know that they weren't Covenant messes things up even more too.
That was another one.
Any noble team death halo reach is my favorite game and and I love all the characters in that game
Any noble team death halo reach is my favorite game and and I love all the characters in that game
I guess it's because at the time I already knew the Spartans were going to die, I never really felt sad. I did said damn when Noble 6 died though. Wasn't expecting him to die the way he did.
The ending to Halo Reach.
For me it would be when Cortana saves Master Chief at the end of Halo 4 and he's left there looking out at space remembering what she told him about being a machine.
When the Rookie died.
When the Rookie died.
That really broke my heart man.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8