2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
All halo Reach moments make me sad. This is why I love it..
I hear you.
You know if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't appreciate the game the way I do now. It almost makes me wish Noble 6 really was just surviving in a cave.
Sometimes when I play campaign, there will be that one-in-a-million shot were a marine actually survives something horrendous or preforms really well in the turret of a warthog, or just saves me from a stealth elite with an energy sword. Then that marine "earns" my protection, and I get bummed out when they die. But I don't get as sad if they fail to prove their worth before they kick the bucket.

(does anybody remember in halo reach on the long night of solace, where Jorge has to blow up the ship? What about the leftover soldiers? Did they make it back to the long-sword fighters?)
You know if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't appreciate the game the way I do now. It almost makes me wish Noble 6 really was just surviving in a cave.
Who says he isn’t?
Halo 3 intro
Cortana dying and Chief just breaking. Its still one of the most emotional moments in videogames for me. 10 years we'd been together and now she's gone. ;___;
Kathan wrote:
The Halo 2 marine when he talks about his little brother.
Spoiler:
Show
In the book I heard he watched the footage over and over again. That must have been traumatizing.
Where did this happen in H2? The little brother thing.
Kathan wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
In the book I heard he watched the footage over and over again. That must have been traumatizing.
A random Marine will just say it sometimes with the dialogue. They say similar lines like that in all other Halo games. "That was for my little brother!" *shoots dead Elite*
Kathan wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
A random Marine will just say it sometimes with the dialogue. They say similar lines like that in all other Halo games. "That was for my little brother!" *shoots dead Elite*
Interesting. I'll try and listen for it later. Marines do get some good lines.
Kathan wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Is IWBYD required to hear it?
Of course Johnson in the end of Halo 3, along with the memorial after. One that always gets me is the terrorized marines that you find in some levels. All of them are so terrified, helpless, and will sometimes cry to go home.

Jorge's death too... That one was the worst out of the ones in Reach imo. Tell 'em to make it count.
Kathan wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I always play with that skull on, and some of the things you hear are either funny, or actually really sad.
Kathan wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
I always play with that skull on, and some of the things you hear are either funny, or actually really sad.
I don't think you need that skull on in all honesty. Even Atlethos always has that dialogue playing in his videos.
Of course Johnson in the end of Halo 3, along with the memorial after. One that always gets me is the terrorized marines that you find in some levels. All of them are so terrified, helpless, and will sometimes cry to go home.

Jorge's death too... That one was the worst out of the ones in Reach imo. Tell 'em to make it count.
I can’t stand those marines. There so creepy! “I can see it crawling! Sliding around beneath there skin!” He’s just so creepy.

I can’t stand those marines. There so creepy! “I can see it crawling! Sliding around beneath there skin!” He’s just so creepy.
I don't he's creepy he's honestly terrified, what the Flood does to an organism can be quite scary. Imagine seeing a person's flesh just get ripped and mutilated and torn apart all while being transformed into something else?
Any moment I saw a marine die in Halo 3 where I didn't save them. Like the Sierra 117, or Crow's Nest

I don't he's creepy he's honestly terrified, what the Flood does to an organism can be quite scary. Imagine seeing a person's flesh just get ripped and mutilated and torn apart all while being transformed into something else?
That IS creepy. Your right, they are honestly terrified but it can still be incredibly creepy to listen to them rant about watching there friends get eaten and transformed by a bunch of space zombies he didn’t even know existed until they started attacking him.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
  • In Halo Combat Evolved when the Master Chief has to kill Keyes.
  • For Halo 2, when the Covenant turns on the Elites.

• For Halo 3, when Miranda Keyes dies.

• For Halo 4, when Cortana supposedly dies.
  • For Reach, when each Noble gets killed (except Kat).
  • For Halo 5, when Cortana freezes John and the rest of Blue Team in the Cryptum.
You mean except Jun he lived.
No, I mean Kat, I didn’t like her. I know that Jun is still alive.
Noble team's demise.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8