3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Spoiler

I think the saddest part was when Kat died in Reach. It was so unexpected through my first-ever playthrough, and the music made it even more sad. 😭
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
  • In Halo Combat Evolved when the Master Chief has to kill Keyes.
  • For Halo 2, when the Covenant turns on the Elites.

• For Halo 3, when Miranda Keyes dies.

• For Halo 4, when Cortana supposedly dies.
  • For Reach, when each Noble gets killed (except Kat).
  • For Halo 5, when Cortana freezes John and the rest of Blue Team in the Cryptum.
You mean except Jun he lived.
No, I mean Kat, I didn’t like her. I know that Jun is still alive.
Wait why do you hate Kat, she has a robot arm!
Halo Reach: Lone Wolf
it's just sad when you know you can't do anything more for reach and you know your going to die. Noble 6 just looks at the oncoming of the covenant and he can't do anything to get away :(
I kind of always felt bad in Halo Wars 2 when my Marine squad was low on health and the Sergeant would say "We've lost a few good men sir...." It's almost as if they knew you were sending them to their deaths. (Reminder the more health you lose, the less marines are in a Squad)

Another is the Marines in Halo 2, "My little brother was on Reach!" all while shooting the dead Elites.
When you crash on instalation 04 and all the marines are dead, bro; they were new soldiers, some of them might had lives and some were excited for see the chief in person, but they died in a crash...
And main characters...hmmmm, may be Johnsson or Kat.
Oblivvvion wrote:
Halo Reach: Lone Wolf
it's just sad when you know you can't do anything more for reach and you know your going to die. Noble 6 just looks at the oncoming of the covenant and he can't do anything to get away :(
The piano was a really nice touch.
I kind of always felt bad in Halo Wars 2 when my Marine squad was low on health and the Sergeant would say "We've lost a few good men sir...." It's almost as if they knew you were sending them to their deaths. (Reminder the more health you lose, the less marines are in a Squad)

Another is the Marines in Halo 2, "My little brother was on Reach!" all while shooting the dead Elites.
When you crash on instalation 04 and all the marines are dead, bro; they were new soldiers, some of them might had lives and some were excited for see the chief in person, but they died in a crash...
And main characters...hmmmm, may be Johnsson or Kat.
I always thought that one Marine on the life pod dying was sad, he said he didn't want to die.
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
  • In Halo Combat Evolved when the Master Chief has to kill Keyes.
  • For Halo 2, when the Covenant turns on the Elites.

• For Halo 3, when Miranda Keyes dies.

• For Halo 4, when Cortana supposedly dies.
  • For Reach, when each Noble gets killed (except Kat).
  • For Halo 5, when Cortana freezes John and the rest of Blue Team in the Cryptum.
You mean except Jun he lived.
No, I mean Kat, I didn’t like her. I know that Jun is still alive.
What’s wrong with Kat?
I'd have to say Halo 3, when Avery Johnson was shot by 343 Guilty Spark. Sad to see a beloved character die.
The saddest parts were probably 343 killing Johnson or seeing all of Noble team die after you get to know them.
I think the saddest death to me (I’m not an emotional guy) would be noble 6s death I felt bad because nobody seemed to like him and was neglected by all of noble team except Jorge then Jorge dies
The saddest parts were probably 343 killing Johnson or seeing all of Noble team die after you get to know them.
I think the saddest death to me (I’m not an emotional guy) would be noble 6s death I felt bad because nobody seemed to like him and was neglected by all of noble team except Jorge then Jorge dies
They started to Open towards 6 in the end. Even Carter said "That AI chose you"
They started to Open towards 6 in the end. Even Carter said "That AI chose you"
True but right as they were warming up to him they died except Jun
When the entire Noble team died and when Keyes died.
Senior4337 wrote:
When the entire Noble team died and when Keyes died.
Which Keyes?(or both?)
Literally the scenes where Sgt. Johnson died. And literally every death scene that has characters like Sgt. Johnson
Literally the scenes where Sgt. Johnson died. And literally every death scene that has characters like Sgt. Johnson
He never got his woman :( that's the saddest part of his death.
The rookie in ODST just walking the streets alone and fighting a impossible fight
The rookie in ODST just walking the streets alone and fighting a impossible fight
No so impossible he made it work, somehow through all of that a bunch of rebels killed him.
Noble teams death.
Halo 4's ending.

It was a great way to show that Chief is still a human and has emotions. The music was great along with the epilogue cutscene that shows Chief damaged emotionally (based on his body language) and then to top it all off they show a brief glimpse of his face to convey said humanity.

They really went for the emotions and I really felt for the Chief.

My runner-up (because it was close) was the ending of Halo 3 (before the after credits scene). I truly thought the Chief didn't make it and I remember being teary-eyed that the character I had grown up with had died. It hit hard.

Then I had seen the epilogue and all was well.
Death of cortana in halo 4
It would definitely be Mack's last transmission in Halo Contact Harvest. Just realizing that he's corrupted and his last transmission is so hectic, but he's desperately trying to continue sending it to Sif and it keeps failing. It's the dying desperation and failure that really just gets to me, because even throughout the madness of rampancy he still continues to fight because he loves Sif. That really beat out every other sad part of the Halo universe for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8