OP Orion Crux 9

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
For me? Saddest moment was Halo 3's ending.
And then Halo 4 cheered you up right bro? :D
Yes and no. Campaign was ok. Not that great. Excited to play Halo at the time anyway. Better than Halo 5's Campaign. But that multiplayer....... ugh.
for me it would have to be the end of H3, and H4
Lone Wolf. Was sad for Noble Six. He was growing on me.
All moments when I'm fighting alongside a marine squad and I see they dying during the fight. Johnson's death was really sad because I liked him and he was one of my favorite characters.
Johnson and Noble Team's death seems to be the top for the community.
Noble team for sure. Gorges death was so infesting and sad. He thought he was giving his life to save reach and then the whole covenant armada showed up and glasses the planet anyways.
Any moment in reach.
There's one moment in particular that has always really messed me up. And credit to John Shirley and his book "Broken Circle" for really pulling me into this scene:
Quote:
Exquisite Devotion brings Zo to a weapons-testing facility, where he has gathered several Sangheili High Councilors in the Gravitational Refinement chamber. He informs Zo that Torg and his Councilors have been executed on the ring for opposing the replacement of the Honor Guard, and he questions Zo's allegiance with these Sangheili and believes him to be a traitor to the Covenant. He also believes that Zo knows the whereabouts of the Arbiter, and to force Zo to confess, he tortures a Sangheili High Councilor by using localized gravitation to slowly crush his body. Though Zo insists he knows nothing of the Arbiter, Exquisite Devotion continues to torture the High Councilor, eventually crushing him to death.
The above is a quote from Halopedia regarding the scene I'm referring to. At some point during this scene, a Sangheili is being essentially flattened like a tube of tooth paste while his son screams in agony for him. It's an incredibly emotional and gruesome scene and I honestly felt sick reading it (mind you, my job has me seeing some pretty messed up stuff on a weekly basis). Nothing has ever come close to the visceral reaction I received from reading this part of "Broken Circle".
What the hell is your job that you see screwed up -Yoink- like that on a weekly basis.
Any moment in reach.
Even those custom games....
Any moment in reach.
Not the custom games thats just pure adrenaline and terror.
Any moment in reach.
Not the custom games thats just pure adrenaline and terror.
I'm surprised no one brought up "Last online X years ago"
Oh god, there was a horrific moment during floodgate in H3. A marine is having a panic attack and crying in a corner talking about his squad being infected by the flood. It was so creepy and sad too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UODz3nQcuKU

oooh...
Oh god, there was a horrific moment during floodgate in H3. A marine is having a panic attack and crying in a corner talking about his squad being infected by the flood. It was so creepy and sad too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UODz3nQcuKU

oooh...
Yeah I realized years later he was crying because he killed them not the Flood.

Honorable mention: Halo 2 Marine saying "Oh no, I'm going to die."
Johnson genuine pain and agony when he watches Miranda get shot by Truth, coupled with the defeated look on his face as he’s cradling her dead body at the end of the scene.

Spoiler:
Show
I was for real pouring my eyes out at the end of Halo 4 when Cortana went away. So that probably takes the price for me.

I was also sad that they made her evil.
The marine in 343 GS who shoots at chief makes me sad too, also the suicide marines in Halo 3 and Reach which there is no way to save.
Keyes transformaion to flood.
Miranda Keyes death.

Oh and Halo 5
Spam8358 wrote:
I was for real pouring my eyes out at the end of Halo 4 when Cortana went away. So that probably takes the price for me.

I was also sad that they made her evil.
The marine in 343 GS who shoots at chief makes me sad too, also the suicide marines in Halo 3 and Reach which there is no way to save.
Keyes transformaion to flood.
Miranda Keyes death.

Oh and Halo 5
Keyes turning into the Flood was sad he fought so hard.
Johnson genuine pain and agony when he watches Miranda get shot by Truth, coupled with the defeated look on his face as he’s cradling her dead body at the end of the scene.

Spoiler:
Show
I had no idea Buck talked about Dare at all.
Always Johnson dying, and after Jorge dies and all those ships show up, he died for nothing but at least died thinking it was for something.
when 343 revealed infinite gameplay
The day we all found out that Halo 5 had microtransactions.
Truly depressing
when 343 revealed infinite gameplay
Come on bro it wasn't that.
The day we all found out that Halo 5 had microtransactions.
Truly depressing
Yeah that sucked pretty bad.
There are many sad moments in the Halo saga, many to tell, but they all give you the feeling to try to provoke, mine would be the end of Halo 4 when Cortana supposedly died
I always feel a little sad when you come across the marine in floodgate that has a pistol against his head cause he witness the flood take his friends and he don't want them to take him too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8