Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Helmet do you prefer?

OP tonic bom

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
EOD is my favorite helmet. It looks different compared to the other helmets where the visors seem more or less repetitive. I just generally like the design and the look of the EOD helmet and look forward to creating a pretty cool looking Spartan in Halo Reach on PC.
EOD is my favorite helmet. It looks different compared to the other helmets where the visors seem more or less repetitive. I just generally like the design and the look of the EOD helmet and look forward to creating a pretty cool looking Spartan in Halo Reach on PC.
Nice!! I am looking forward to Halo Reach on PC going to be so so cool! :D
Mark VI such an iconic armor set my favourite for sure
Honestly, just chief's helmet from H4/5. Always looked better than his previous iterations. I am partial to a fully maxed Grenadier from Reach, however.
timmy helmet with bucanner armor
Halo 3 EOD Helmet with Scout Shoulders and CQB Chest, Security Radio Back, Black and Red.
Why?: It's full on me.
TNA Corvus wrote:
Halo 3 EOD Helmet with Scout Shoulders and CQB Chest, Security Radio Back, Black and Red.
Nice mixture mate!
I always liked switching between the up-armoured ODST and Grenadier in Halo: Reach. There is a sense of ‘sturdiness’ about their design (particularly the Grenadier).

As for Halo 5 I went through Anubis, Mk IV, and then Nightfall, unlocked in that order. Not too many of the others are appealing to me at moment, there are some real messy aesthetics in the mix.
I always liked switching between the up-armoured ODST and Grenadier in Halo: Reach. There is a sense of ‘sturdiness’ about their design (particularly the Grenadier).

As for Halo 5 I went through Anubis, Mk IV, and then Nightfall, unlocked in that order. Not too many of the others are appealing to me at moment, there are some real messy aesthetics in the mix.
Yh some you just look at and think how the hell did they come up with that just looks horrific if you ask me! 😂
tonic bom wrote:
TNA Corvus wrote:
Nice mixture mate!
Thanks
TNA Corvus wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
TNA Corvus wrote:
Nice mixture mate!
Thanks
No problem my friend!
tonic bom wrote:
  • Air Assault
  • Commando
  • Mark VI
  • Grenadier
  • Scout
  • EVA (Carved or not Carved
Tell me which one and your reason why down below :)
What is YOUR favorite? I'd like to know! :D
TNA Corvus wrote:
tonic bom wrote:
  • Air Assault
  • Commando
  • Mark VI
  • Grenadier
  • Scout
  • EVA (Carved or not Carved
Tell me which one and your reason why down below :)
What is YOUR favorite? I'd like to know! :D
I do like the scout in H3 to be honest but you can't go wrong with the Mark V
tonic bom wrote:

Yh some you just look at and think how the hell did they come up with that just looks horrific if you ask me! 😂
I keep wondering if the Seeker helmet was the result of someone losing a bet. It’s just...???
tonic bom wrote:

I keep wondering if the Seeker helmet was the result of someone losing a bet. It’s just...???
ahaha yh i get what you mean it looks bad doesnt it!! xD
Mark VI, it's too iconic.
I like armors I have to earn, so I'm using Helioskrill in Guardians. I used Recon in 3, and CQB with the headband on Reach that unlocked in Waypoint.
Accio Beer wrote:
I like armors I have to earn, so I'm using Helioskrill in Guardians. I used Recon in 3, and CQB with the headband on Reach that unlocked in Waypoint.
Good choice of armours. I also used those. I'm currently using the Achilles Armour with ODST helmet within H5. It's good when they have armour you have to earn!
ODST. Halo 3/Reach variant.

Helljumper for life, bruhs!
Odst reach variant.
Or more recently the vector helmet from halo 5, I believe its unlocked through assasinations. Its ver lointy with slits for screen/visor holes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3