more bata tester plezz, still waiting for an invite. XD
Reach to be ready to buy.
Reach on MCC
MCC on PC
Double XP
More Halo Infinite news/leaks
More event's, double xp and new skins
More event's, double xp and new skins
The skins I have over 200. The xp yessss...
just more info for halo infinite double xp would be nice too
Reach on MCC would be an amazing gift
To echo the others in this thread, Reach on MCC. And with that, flighting for the next game to be released on PC. I'm not a PC player, but for my PC brothers and sisters, I want them to enjoy the franchise as much as I do as soon as possible.

Oh, and another trailer for Infinite, preferably with some game play.
To echo the others in this thread, Reach on MCC. And with that, flighting for the next game to be released on PC. I'm not a PC player, but for my PC brothers and sisters, I want them to enjoy the franchise as much as I do as soon as possible.

Oh, and another trailer for Infinite, preferably with some game play.
I'd love to see more teaser's for Infinite. It might possibly give H5 a boost again.
I would like some new on when the Infinite flights will start. Everything lately has been about Reach and I couldn’t care less about that
I would like some new on when the Infinite flights will start. Everything lately has been about Reach and I couldn’t care less about that
I agree. It's only a year away now. Some kind of news would be nice. "Out with the old and in with the new!"
Holiday Fiesta Playlist volume 2.
30 free gold packs.
30 free gold packs.
Make that Platinum packs and I'm on board.
I just want a gameplay screenshot from Infinite. Don’t need a trailer or any Halo 5 goodies. All I want is to see how Halo Infinite is looking so far and get an idea for how the game looks in first person. See the graphics, the environment, the hud, and the design of whatever weapon the player is holding.
BadDogg55 wrote:
30 free gold packs.
Make that Platinum packs and I'm on board.
No argument there.
A rainbow or rose themed banner would be nice.
Reach on MCC.
For the recent Halo TV show news to be an out of date April Fool's joke. For the love of all that is good and holy how can you take something with so much potential and crash it into the ground. Oh right. Game of Thrones season 8 and pretty much every other franchise these days. What a way to ruin my night.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2