Forums / Community / General Discussion

What Holiday Wishes would you like from 343

OP BadDogg55

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For the recent Halo TV show news to be an out of date April Fool's joke. For the love of all that is good and holy how can you take something with so much potential and crash it into the ground. Oh right. Game of Thrones season 8 and pretty much every other franchise these days. What a way to ruin my night.
So what happened. Is Showtime not doing it?
BadDogg55 wrote:
For the recent Halo TV show news to be an out of date April Fool's joke. For the love of all that is good and holy how can you take something with so much potential and crash it into the ground. Oh right. Game of Thrones season 8 and pretty much every other franchise these days. What a way to ruin my night.
No they are unfortunately. What they did was race swap Captain Keyes and Miranda seems way different than from the games. Annoying but not terrible. Then they announce that the main antagonist would be a HUMAN orphan raised but the COVENANT to hate her own species and I'm just left to wonder if whoever came up with that idea has ever even played Halo before.
I wish I was joking but I'm not: Source
BadDogg55 wrote:
No they are unfortunately. What they did was race swap Captain Keyes and Miranda seems way different than from the games. Annoying but not terrible. Then they announce that the main antagonist would be a HUMAN orphan raised but the COVENANT to hate her own species and I'm just left to wonder if whoever came up with that idea has ever even played Halo before.
I wish I was joking but I'm not: Source
That's messed up! 343 ought to know what's going to happen when fans see the smearing/changing of characters that have been nostalgic in the Halo series. It better be well done or it's going to flop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2