1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Spoiler:
Show
I think you're being a little overly dramatic.
Yup. I am.
it will be the end of an era, the end of a franchise, and the death of my childhood.
Spoiler:
Show
I think you're being a little overly dramatic.
Yup. I am.
i feel you bro
EDIT: Decided to add some stuff. Proudest comment I ever made XD
  1. Pays 60$ for the game;
  2. Immediately gets a message saying:
    Quote:
    GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE HALO EXPERIENCE. FUTURE CONTENT UPDATES WILL INCLUDE NEW WEAPONS, NEW VEHICLES, NEW SKINS, NEW ARMOR PIECES, NEW MAPS, NEW GAMEMODES, NEW FEATURES AND A BRAND NEW EXPERIENCE.We will be taking feedback from the community to improve the game..Note: Master Chief and Arbiter are locked. The player will need to complete the campaign in Legendary with all skulls on to unlock them. Just so you can have a sense of pride and accomplishment.
  3. Goes to see how the Microtransactions are handled (since it's EA);
  4. Sees the amount of stuff you can buy, including ridiculous prices;
  5. Goes to Custom Games lobby, only for a message to appear saying:
    Quote:
    CUSTOM GAMES PASS, NOW ONLY FOR 14,99$.
  6. Decides to try Firefight, only to be stopped by another message:
    Quote:
    FIREFIGHT MODE, ONLY FOR 17,99$
  7. Enters campaign, starts a game, then, before it reached zero, another message appears saying:
    Quote:
    CAMPAIGN MODE, ONLY FOR 4,99$
  8. I get pissed off alot, decide to go play Forge, again, a message tells me this:
    Quote:
    FORGE MODE, NOW AVAILABLE FOR 39,99$
  9. Decides to see customization. Sees the amount of options. Selects one and a message pops up:
    Quote:
    SPARTAN PLAYER CUSTOMIZATION, 2,99$
  10. Notices the "Spartan" part and fins out there's playable Elites, then a wild message appears. The message says:
    Quote:
    PLAYABLE ELITES FOR 79,99$
  11. Goes to matchmaking, praising you don't need to pay for it, but yet another message appears, this time saying:
    Quote:
    SIGN UP WITH EA PLAY TO PLAY THE BEST SHOOTERS ONLINE AGAINST PLAYERS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
  12. Signs in, then a message appears saying:
    Quote:
    MATCHMAKING PASS, 59,99$
  13. Goes back to main menu to see the background. Notices an odd option. Selects it and there appears:
    Quote:
    ULTIMATE MYTHIC HALO PASS. GET FULL ACCESS TO CURRENTLY AVAILABLE MODES AND GET ALL DLCS FOR FREE EARLY FOR THIS NICE PRICE: 499,99$ | INCLUDES:
    • CAMPAIGN MODE
    • FIREFIGHT MODE
    • FORGE MODE
    • CUSTOM GAMES PASS
    • MATCHMAKING PASS
    • FULL SPARTAN CUSTOMIZATION
    • PLAYABLE ELITES
    • ALL FUTURE DLCS
    Note: No refunds.
  14. Gets depressed. Removes the disc, buys a flamethrower and a nuke. Burns the disc and everything related to EA. Goes to EA's studio, arms the Nuke, it goes BOOM. Then, I tell myself:
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Make the campaign and matchmaking available with the initial $60 dollar purchase and it would be a pretty accurate description of an EA game. Also, you forgot to mention the return of the REQ system, this time with no guaranteed permanent unlocks, and you're given the option to spend money on single-use REQs, for example, $5 for a shotgun, $25 for a Nornfang :P
I would RSPV for the funeral.
EA would actually kill Halo.
Based on what happened to BF2, biggest NOPE than spider crawling in my bed.
Why did you have to create this topic? I’m already freakin out like it could happen.
Why did you have to create this topic? I’m already freakin out like it could happen.
I’m sorry if I caused any harm, but I really doubt Microsoft would give up MC to the clutches of evil.
Hey it’s ok. But I do really like how you refer to them as “the clutches of evil”
Honestly, I think it would be just awful. Forge would probably disappear. Or you have to pay for it and then pay to upload your own content. You think the Req Packs are bad, wait until EA re-vamp the system. The single would be dire too.
They'd make one rushed unfinished game, then can the franchise as not profitable enough.
"EA, oh -Yoink-, there goes the franchise then"
Spoiler:
Show
literally the only benefit that would come out of that is the frostbite engine.
Arcon Fury wrote:
literally the only benefit that would come out of that is the frostbite engine.
If one likes pretty graphics and destructive environments sure, but the Frost bite engines are notorious for making games buggy. To me it wouldn't be worth trading engines for as I have no issues with the current engine halo uses.

as for the engine being the "only" benefit, it also depends. I think EA would actually try changing directions for halo rather than forcing something that doesn't work on people game after game. Will it be for better or worse? Won't know unless it happens, but im at the point where I don't care who takes over halo so long as a different direction is taken cause 343 refuses to do so.
1. Cats and dogs would unite.
2. Satan would start skating his way to work.
3. I'd find out I'm a monkey's uncle.
4. People who say "pop" would start saying "soda" and vice versa.
5. And our Lizard Overlords would reveal themselves to us.

Spend all your time waiting For that second chance For a break that would make it okay
There's always some reason To feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day I need some distraction Or a beautiful release Memories seep from my veins Let me be empty Oh and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight In the arms of the angel Fly away from here From this dark cold hotel room And the endlessness that you fear You are pulled from the wreckage Of your silent reverie You're in the arms of the angel May you find some comfort here So tired of the straight line And everywhere you turn There's vultures and thieves at your back The storm keeps on twisting Keep on building the lies That you make up for all that you lack It don't make no difference Escaping one last time It's easier to believe In this sweet madness Oh this glorious sadness That brings me to my knees In the arms of the angel Fly away from here From this dark cold hotel room And the endlessness that you fear You are pulled from the wreckage Of your silent reverie You're in the arms of the angel May you find some comfort here You're in the arms of the angel May you find some comfort here!!! MAY MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST COME DOWN AT SCOOP ME UP!
I would cry.
I wouldn't be able to afford all the micro transactions to get the complete experience
I'd see what happens, but if the game is too bad I would play on MCC to remember the good times and what used to be an amazing franchise.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4