5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
The ODST helmet is my favorite
Warmaster
To me the ODST, RECON and MK VI. Armor is the most iconic armor in halo.
I personally LOVE ODST.
Emile’s helmet all the way. I wish I had it.
EVA(C) better known as emiles helmet or Hayabusa especially when its hot pink.
Recon from reach.
hayabusa, not only does it look good but the way to earn it was one of the best ways to have it done. now a days you hand over a couple dollars and boom you have it.
For me it always has been the Recon helmet.
I think it is the Teishin Raikou, also I have it too.
I really like Jun's helmet from Reach, Scout or something. The only reason I don't use it is because he uses it lol
I was kind of let down with the 343i customization tweaks. I really enjoyed the Reach and I guess I got spoiled with it. So, I'm pulling from CE to Reach.

(Originality-wise) However, ODST is really iconic. Shows up in most of the games and had a mythic aspect that feels great. The face of the venerable shock troopers is definitely cool.

(Myth-wise) Recon is another great one. Starting its life as a Bungie exclusive and becoming available to the public. The style is sleek, lean and cool. Definitely a good one.

(Style-wise) Personally, I rock the Air Assault variants. The helmet generally fits my style choices and never obscures the overall look of a character. Originally designed to be a replacement for the ODST, I like to think a Spartan may utilize this as a field upgrade to the ODST hardware.
Gotta love that Halo 3 Recon!
Achilles and Mk.V
My favorite and what will always be my favorite is the SPI Helmet. I can not explain exactly why but the angles and shape of that thing is amazing in my eyes. If I am limited to a helmet that has been in a game though then I will go with the Pilot helmet from Reach/H5.
I love the MKV the most.
I prefer oldschool with the Mk. V.
To me the ODST, RECON and MK VI. Armor is the most iconic armor in halo.
I personally LOVE ODST.
ODST is the best no doubt the only one that comes close it Warmaster
Duh... FOTUS
I think Recon is the best, for those of you who couldn't tell by my gamertag 😅
Recon from Reach, though I like the Reach Operator one too
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7