OP SirChewy1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
I have a love for the classics, MK V is my all time favourite helmet.

Imagine if they managed to bring armour customisation to halo 2, and put the MKV in all the games, I'd rock it in everything!
Oh god, hard choice. Either the Mark V or the ODST helmet (3 and Reach versions). In Infinite, I would love to see unlimited customization options. For example, you wanna go so far and create something like, what I did, a cracked Mark V with a piece of visor gone and a skull showing. Kind of the same with the ODST.
x2Palex wrote:
I have a love for the classics, MK V is my all time favourite helmet.

Imagine if they managed to bring armour customisation to halo 2, and put the MKV in all the games, I'd rock it in everything!
Hey same here bud!
SirChewy1 wrote:
I was wondering what everyone's favourite helmet in Halo is, and I would have to say scout. Specifically the Halo Reach version of it, but I like 4 and 5s version of it. The ODST helmet is also a big favourite of mine, but of course I don't use it as much.
Mark V for me, but scout from reach right after it.
Recon (H3) is my all time favorite but the MK VI and MK VI B are my second favorites, and I really like the MK VII B thats gonna be in infnite
gungnir, tipe 3
For me, it's recently been all renditions of the EOD helmet. As a huge fan of Star Wars, I feel like a clone trooper riding the battlefield. That, and I think the helmet is kind of intimidating.
I love the look of the Anubis helmet.
EOD comes up first, then maybe Hayabusa or Recon
It’s gotta be Classic Mk VI
I love the ODST helmet.
Halo: CE Mark V is my absolute personal favorite out of all halo helmets.
Recon, Hayabusa has a interesting design and Raider.
My favorite Spartan helmet is Haunted Helmet, but the best helmet is Reach's Recon
Mark VI, let's go.
H3 Recon
Either haunted or Recon imo.
Personally, the Pilot helmet from Reach.
I've actually grown very fond of Chief's Mark VI [c]

It's a shame we never got to unlock it in 4 or 5
Let's be honest, the Timmy helmet was definitely the best of all time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8