Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is the funnest enemy type to fight?

OP Mosoman1011

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Answer the question.
Grunts with the IWHBYD skull on halo 3 legendary had the best dialogue.
Jackals. It’s satisfying to me to shoot that spot in their shield and then get a quick headshot with the BR or pistol.
Grunts with the IWHBYD skull on halo 3 legendary had the best dialogue.
Plus the Grunt Birthday Party skull. I don't play Halo without these two skulls on permanently lol
Yes, the grunts are fun in halo 3 on legendary with the two skulls even that one grunt at the end of halo 3 campaign that you can do lots of things with that grunt, memories.
"Brutes are like picking on an emotionally stunted 12 year old"

"You were the bully as a kid weren't you?"

"Me? No. I was the 12 year old."

"Think that'd teach you some sympathy for-"

"Sympathy!? If getting your a** bruised teaches you anything, it's that it's better to be the bully than the one getting beat on."

Headhunter logic right there.
Marines when you betray them. Or any enemy you kill with the scarab gun in Halo 2 MCC.
Grunts, they always are scared
The Grunts will always be fun for me to fight.
Honestly enjoyed the elites. They're difficult to fight on legendary, and gives you a sense of satisfaction to finally drain their shields and drop em hard.
Hands down grunts with the birthday party skull on.

second place goes to Halo 5 knights, based on how there are semi stages to actually take them down or get a head shot for a quick kill. one of the few things the H5 did well.
Going to probably sound odd here but...I dont mind killing prometheans.
Soldiers and Crawlers mostly. Knights are just a pain. But Soldiers break so SATISFYINGLY.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Grunts take the cake.
Marines from h1. Lol. of course im just joking, but i always thought it was funny how if you ever made them mad at you they wouldnt stop trying to kill you for the rest of the campaign. Lol. You think legendarys hard, try pissing the marines off and then see if you can beat it on legendary🤣🤣🤣. aint gunna happen. but tbh the funnyest legitimate enimey would have to be promethian crawlers. I like the noise they make when you shoot them.
Marines haha
Grunts. Playing Gruntpocalypse on Reach was hysterical.
Hunters on CE, just dodging them and one shotting them with pistol
Yea, grunts. Dialogue, animations and the whole feeling they give off. Nothing will ever beat watch them run away with their arms up screaming 'demon'.
Grunts with the birthday party skull on. They also have some funny audio at some times
Grunts are fun to play with though I find the saying most funnest part of all characters like Elites and Grunts. Brutes too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2