Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is your favorite gaming snack and drink?

OP IrishLaws5

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Nice. Yes I drink a lot of water too, and always keep a roll of paper towels next to me for my hands and controller.
Call me childish, but I like to sip down some Yoo-Hoo, you know the chocolate drink.
Profesnol wrote:
Call me childish, but I like to sip down some Yoo-Hoo, you know the chocolate drink.
Oh funny. This is off topic but your gamer tag is really funny.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
Call me childish, but I like to sip down some Yoo-Hoo, you know the chocolate drink.
Oh funny. This is off topic but your gamer tag is really funny.
Thank you, You're the first person to say that here on the forums.
Budweiser and kettle corn popcorn
Venison, moose, and bear jerky and Scotch.
That's a Ron Swanson answer
Rockstar energy drink and pizza for my binge-marathon days.

Mountain Dew or Cherry Coke with chips or pretzels for my casual days.
Rockstar energy drink and pizza for my binge-marathon days.

Mountain Dew or Cherry Coke with chips or pretzels for my casual days.
Also water is essential so I don't feel sick from all that sugar lmao
Some freshly cooked bald eagle and the blood of it's first born usually helps me you can really feel the freedom
Profesnol wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
Call me childish, but I like to sip down some Yoo-Hoo, you know the chocolate drink.
Oh funny. This is off topic but your gamer tag is really funny.
Thank you, You're the first person to say that here on the forums.
Well i'm glad. ;)
Some freshly cooked bald eagle and the blood of it's first born usually helps me you can really feel the freedom
Oh. That's kind of sick.
Rockstar energy drink and pizza for my binge-marathon days.

Mountain Dew or Cherry Coke with chips or pretzels for my casual days.
Also water is essential so I don't feel sick from all that sugar lmao
Ha yes it is.
Water, just need water.
ChivasUK wrote:
Water, just need water.
Haha H20 junkie. ;D
Tacos and chocolate milk weird but I love it xD been doing that since halo 2
In the morning, Coffee with most likely left overs from the night before. maybe cookies.
Noon, Pepsi or Root Beer.
Night, Sandwich with Chips and water. end it with Green Tea or Redbull.
a lot of water in between all that
Mountain Dew Diet Mountain Dew. Also eat Pizza. All Meat.
Brother...I have found you...
Pizza and Mountain Dew are my preferred combo for gaming sessions.
Mountain Dew Diet Mountain Dew. Also eat Pizza. All Meat.
Brother...I have found you...
huh
Beer & Peanut M&M's.

Fantastic combo of chocolate, peanut and a rich cold brew, no greasy fingers, lasts the whole night..After a few hours of 'snacking', only campaign modes remain an option though :p
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5