Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is your favorite gaming snack and drink?

OP IrishLaws5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Mountain Dew Diet Mountain Dew. Also eat Pizza. All Meat.
Brother...I have found you...
huh
I drink and eat the same stuff lol
Mountain Dew Diet Mountain Dew. Also eat Pizza. All Meat.
Brother...I have found you...
huh
I drink and eat the same stuff lol
Oh, that's weird.
Spartans, I eat my kills
Tea and bowls whit raisins :D
J2O and whatever food is in the cupboard :)
#Snickers4life
Dr peper and pizza
I don't eat if I'm ln my own, but if I hate friends over, usually Tyrells (posh crisps) and Red Bull and/or Monster.
definitely mtn dew or vanilla coke, and sometimes an energy drink if Im playing competitive (makes you focus and play better at least it does for me haha) and some kind of salty snack like salt and vinegar chips or bbq lays.
I am currently watching what I eat, but Mountain Dew and Doritos are a great snack.

NOT LIKE THIS THOUGH! Yuck!
Mooju caramel chocolate milk, I don't usually eat

This stuff is pretty good for energy (and sugar in general) other than that I just drink pints and pints of water. I try stay very hydrated while I play
Redbull, and some Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. (Sober Games)
Captian Morgan Spiced Rum, or Some Angry Orchard Beer (Wasted Games) *Warzone i can blend in lol
Rum and Red Bull.
Ritz Crackers and sometimes Sprite
IrishLaws5 wrote:
We all have really epic game nights, and I'm wondering...what do you eat? What do you drink?

I usually play with my friend and we play the classic Halos or 4 and we get soda, chips, joe joes, candy. We go all out. We get BBQ lays, off brand soda from the nearest QFC, airheads, so much good stuff.

What're your best gaming foods?
Simple.... Anything that doesn't eat me first.
Toast with Nutella
Toast with Nutella
I usually have my evening Bourbon nightcap while playing. Sometimes I wonder if it's a good idea since I'm already terrible enough and don't need any help playing worse. But then on the other hand I think at least it'll make playing terrible, more tolerable. LOL.
Some freshly cooked bald eagle and the blood of it's first born usually helps me you can really feel the freedom
Manly...
Tacos and chocolate milk weird but I love it xD been doing that since halo 2
If it ain't broke...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5