Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is your favorite gaming snack and drink?

OP IrishLaws5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
l000Flan k wrote:
Spartans, I eat my kills
Waste not, want not...

Captian Morgan Spiced Rum, or Some Angry Orchard Beer (Wasted Games) *Warzone i can blend in lol
How is your KD not 0.1?
IrishLaws5 wrote:
We all have really epic game nights, and I'm wondering...what do you eat? What do you drink?

I usually play with my friend and we play the classic Halos or 4 and we get soda, chips, joe joes, candy. We go all out. We get BBQ lays, off brand soda from the nearest QFC, airheads, so much good stuff.

What're your best gaming foods?
Mountain Dew
Usually beer for a beverage and then some kind of chips (Tim's original or a BBQ variety) or pretzels. Nom
water and some trail mix
Dr. Pepper and those lit M&M-chocolate-chip cookies.

I'm going to have kidney stones by the time I'm 25..
Soda usually. Not much on snacks during a game.
The days when my friends come to GRIND we get SONIC, soda, candy and chips
Pizza, beer and herb
My all nighters on Halo 5 usually include large amounts of candy, a few burritos, some Doritos, and a couple cans of coca-cola :D
l000Flan k wrote:
Spartans, I eat my kills
That's kind of creepy.
My all nighters on Halo 5 usually include large amounts of candy, a few burritos, some Doritos, and a couple cans of coca-cola :D
Awesome. So good.
ske7ch wrote:
Usually beer for a beverage and then some kind of chips (Tim's original or a BBQ variety) or pretzels. Nom
Water and pretzels for me. Lame, I know, but I'm trying to lose weight and in order to do that, I MUST cut off the soda for a while
ske7ch wrote:
Water and pretzels for me. Lame, I know, but I'm trying to lose weight and in order to do that, I MUST cut off the soda for a while
Dang that stinks. Best of luck. ;)
IrishLaws5 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
So far, so good. Mind over matter ;)
IrishLaws5 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
So far, so good. Mind over matter ;)
Ha yes.
I usually have my evening Bourbon nightcap while playing. Sometimes I wonder if it's a good idea since I'm already terrible enough and don't need any help playing worse. But then on the other hand I think at least it'll make playing terrible, more tolerable. LOL.
Haha.
Tacos and chocolate milk weird but I love it xD been doing that since halo 2
I love tacos.
ske7ch wrote:
Manly...
Pretzels, tortilla chips, and some sort of beer but lately I've taken a liking to drinking Angry Orchard cider while playing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5