OP MiniPower2

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
3, 2, 1, Reach, ODST, 5, 4

Halo 3 custom games were one of my favorite parts of my Halo experience. The forge aspect of halo has been improved substantially, however, the originality and liveliness of the community of Halo 3 brought much more joy to the game than any new addition or gameplay tweak ever could.
so op's favorite is all of them, lol, don't think that's how favorites work. You gotta play halo 2 tho, it's great. Mine's probably odst for the atmosphere.
so op's favorite is all of them, lol, don't think that's how favorites work. You gotta play halo 2 tho, it's great. Mine's probably odst for the atmosphere.
Ok
MiniPower2 wrote:
Ok
Ok
In terms of multiplayer, Reach with H3 close behind.
In terms of campaign.....oh God don't make me choose. It's between H2, H3, and ODST.
MiniPower2 wrote:
Oh and I never played halo 2 yet
oof
Honestly I have to say Halo Reach because it was the first Halo game that all my friends had at once and we played so long and so often it was nuts. I have so many good memories from Reach its hard to compete with the other halos.
My favorite of them all would be ODST.
The other ones i also like are Reach,2 and 3
The amount of times I see this type of forum post pop-up is uncountable at this point, but I’ll leave feedback anyways.

I really enjoyed Reach and ODST the most as they were different from the Big Scary Green-Suit Man kills all the bad guys, but not for that reason obviously, but rather that they were VERY atmospheric. The atmosphere of both those games really is overwhelming, and pushes home the writer’s intentions when writing the game’s narrative.

So to rank the games, the list that follows will rank them from best to worst (but the bottom isn’t a bad game just my least favourite).
  1. Reach & ODST
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 4
  5. Halo Wars
  6. Halo Wars 2
  7. Halo 2
  8. Halo 5
  9. Spartan Assault
  10. Spartan Strike
Halo 3 is where the series peaked for me.

Hopefully Halo: Infinite will change that.
Well, in my opinion, my favourites are Halo 3: ODST for campaign and Halo 4 for multiplayer.
My all time favorite is Reach. Not only was it the first game of the Halo series I played, but I like the general mechanics of the game, as well as the customizable armor and campaign that goes with it. What I like even more is that your armor actually appears in the campaign, which allows me to be more immersed in the storyline itself.
starred109 wrote:
My all time favorite is Reach. Not only was it the first game of the Halo series I played, but I like the general mechanics of the game, as well as the customizable armor and campaign that goes with it. What I like even more is that your armor actually appears in the campaign, which allows me to be more immersed in the storyline itself.
Same
Since I was nine: Halo CE forever
Since I was nine: Halo CE forever
It's a great game
Halo CE
However sometimes I feel it's H3 because of how much stuff it brought without taking away, like the newer games did
The amount of times I see this type of forum post pop-up is uncountable at this point, but I’ll leave feedback anyways.

I really enjoyed Reach and ODST the most as they were different from the Big Scary Green-Suit Man kills all the bad guys, but not for that reason obviously, but rather that they were VERY atmospheric. The atmosphere of both those games really is overwhelming, and pushes home the writer’s intentions when writing the game’s narrative.

So to rank the games, the list that follows will rank them from best to worst (but the bottom isn’t a bad game just my least favourite).
  1. Reach & ODST
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 4
  5. Halo Wars
  6. Halo Wars 2
  7. Halo 2
  8. Halo 5
  9. Spartan Assault
  10. Spartan Strike
Not a big fan of halo wars 1 and 2 also halo 2 should be higher up, apart from that great list!

1. Reach & ODST
  2. Halo 3
  3. Halo CE
  4. Halo 4
  5. Halo Wars
  6. Halo Wars 2
  7. Halo 2
  8. Halo 5
  9. Spartan Assault
  10. Spartan Strike
Not a big fan of halo wars 1 and 2 also halo 2 should be higher up, apart from that great list!
Well I personally didn’t get a lot of enjoyment out of Halo 2 compared to all the games I put higher, but they are just opinions remember. That’s totally fine if you think Halo 2 should go higher.
It’s a tie between Halo CE and Halo 3. I played these two the most and that is where most my memories are at.
Reach and ODST because I'm alllllll about the story, hehe :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4