Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is your favorite Halo Trailer

OP Shyy Panda

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine would have to be the Apr 1st 2010 Halo Bollywood Movie trailer. That was fire. XD
Deliver Hope is my personal favorite.

I also have a soft spot for the Halo 4 E3 2012 trailer.
Probably Halo 3's Landfall. I honestly thought we were getting a live-action Halo movie after watching those trailers. The grittiness and realism has stuck with me for years.
Halo Infinite trailer has been really entertaining for me; the more info i get from watching it the more i enjoy it
Mine would definitely be Halo MCC's Last Grunt alive trailer. It is funny and i think i may or may not have killed him before...
As much as I loved the live action Halo 3 ones, Starry Night will forever remain my favorite. The kids in the field confused me at first, but seeing Chief in a moment of vulnerability and dazed even hearing over the coms that they thought he was dead, what does he do? Puts his helmet back on like a bada**, throws a bubble shield (which was new and a cool reveal), blocks a plasma cannon shot from a Wraith, then jumps into a pack of Brutes with a hammer Chieftain, screen to black, boom Halo 3. That trailer got me extremely hyped for the game I'll never forget it.
The Believe trailer probably, and defiantly the Hope trailer for Reach.
Hands down Starry Night.

Halo 3 had the best trailers ever! And as I recall, Bungie didn't tell the advertising team what was going to happen in Halo 3, so that's why the trailers take such random direction from each other. Is that true?
Chimera30 wrote:
Deliver Hope is my personal favorite.

I also have a soft spot for the Halo 4 E3 2012 trailer.
Deliver Hope is amazing, make you feel part in the battle, my favorite one too.
My favorite would be Landfall from Halo 3. It looked like a war movie set in Halo.
The hope for Halo Reach
As others have said, Starry Night will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's just a game trailer, I know - but I'll never forget the wonder it evoked in me when I watched it for the first time, as a kid, almost thirteen years ago. Space is my passion, and connecting the wonder of the cosmos with a kick--Yoink- trailer about the Chief was incredible. Little did I know that short trailer would still be remembered by me to this day, and Halo 3 is still my favorite game of all time. It feels like just yesterday my dad and I were playing through the campaign on Legendary in split-screen together. Wow, you really don't know you're in the good times until you leave them. I truly hope Halo Infinite is amazing.
Probably Halo 3's Landfall. I honestly thought we were getting a live-action Halo movie after watching those trailers. The grittiness and realism has stuck with me for years.
This.
Landfall set the bar for future Halo trailers and is exactly what I would hope for in a Halo film (or series).
Know your enemy from Halo Wars 2.
halo 3 of course
Before halo 4 was even annouced there was a troll youtube vid annoucing halo 4 it had a dislike light saber. But later it turned out to be true.
Starry Night.

I remember seeing that on TV as a kid and breaking down in tears because of how obsessed I was with Halo at the time. It still hits me right in the feels when I watch it.
Birth of a Spartan.
My favorite is the new Infinite one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2