Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is your ideal loadout?

OP GreatDane095

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What weapons do you like to have on hand in Halo?
I like having an Assault Rifle, Shotgun, and Plasma Grenades on hand, what about you?
I typically like to have a Battle Rifle or DMR with a Shotgun in my secondary for when things get a little up close and personal.
AR and the M6D Pistol(CE) and frag grenades
The Needler and SPNKr with infinite ammo and plasma grenades.
Most ubiquitous two weapon loadouts to deal with the widest variety of situations:

Saw and BR
I typically go with a DMR primary and a one-shot explosive weapon, such as a grenade launcher, railgun, or sticky detonator. Depending on the situation though, I might switch out the DMR for a shotgun or SAW for close-range. I don't like using heavy weapons like sniper rifles or rocket launchers because they don't have a lot of ammo
Plasma pistol and magnum noob combo all the way.

When I am trying not to have the whole world hate me I still love rocking a dmr/shotgun/frag loadout.
depends on the gamemode
regular slayer=BR and shotgun
halo 5 warzone=Sentinel BR or sound dampener BR and Silenced SMG
H2 Battle Rifle up front, CE shotgun on my back... it covers virtually everything I would ever encounter.

Maybe add some CE frag grenades to my belt since those are about as effective as a micro-nuclear warhead.
Battle Rifle and Sniper Rifle
Dmr with silencer, magnum and granades
As long as I have a BR I'm happy, if I can have power-weapons in the loadout I'd go with Snipes or rockets. If not I'd go with magnum.
And frags.
SRS99-S5 AM sniper rifle and M395 DMR
Any mixture of DMR, Needler, Grenade Launcher, and Shotgun, with Plasma grenades
Sounds like chaos.
The main weapons that I do use is highly dependent on Halo game and mission. However, a general rule of thumb is that I do usually have a mid to long range precision weapon close at hand. Another common weapon is the Plasma Pistol which is highly effective at deleting energy shields.
Sounds like chaos.
Yeah son! Can you get any better?!
my ideal loadout is BR/DMR and Sniper, not going to lie I do enjoy a good BR/Brute Shot combo, its a little toxic
CE Magnum and a sniper
Needle rifle, grenade launcher and plasma grenades.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2