Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

What is Your Most Memorable Halo Achievement?

OP VmasterRecon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The single most memorable Halo multiplayer moment for me was in Halo 3, on the map Valhalla. I was playing split-screen co-op with a friend, and our entire team bailed on us when the other team started dominating. We were forced back into our base, and we stood where they couldn't get us with the vehicles or heavy weapons, and we actually won because they kept charging in and we kept surviving.
Be like Marty. This ones always been very memorable to me since it reminds me of my grandad. (His name's also Marty)
Mine actually isn't one, but three: Triple Kill, Overkill, and Steppin' Razor. I remember getting all three at the same time as though it was yesterday (in reality it was twelve years ago).

It was in Lone Wolves on Halo 3 on the map Snowbound. Was just about to enter the underground cavern from the entrance of the centre of the map when a group of players appeared. One thing lead to another and I managed to not only get the Triple Kill and Overkill achievement, but also the Steppin' Razor one, too.
the one you get for completing all HALO MCC campaigns on legendary, which I will get as soon as they are finished releasing all of them for PC
I'm not a achievement person so the most memorable achievement for me was "If they came to hear me beg" from Halo Reach. The crazy thing was that I got the assassination on the first try!!! On a grunt😐
Rxcluze wrote:
I'm not a achievement person so the most memorable achievement for me was "If they came to hear me beg" from Halo Reach. The crazy thing was that I got the assassination on the first try!!! On a grunt😐
On a grunt? Now that is impressive xD
'If they came to hear me beg' from Halo: Reach.
Pulling that one off made feel like a bad -yoink-
I never made it
My most memorable literal achievement was completing Halo 2 on legendary for the first time.
It took us so long to get passed some parts and the level gravemind took us 2.5 to 3 hours to complete. It was so hard for us but it was so satisfying.

My most memorable moment was on Halo 4 and another friend and I were playing grifball. We had joined a game in progress in which the two people already on our team left as soon as we joined with the opposing team one goal away from winning. My friend and I, we were doing crazy plays, throwing it to each other all the time, running all around the map to avoid getting taken out, and we eventually scored every goal we needed to win and prevented the opposing team from getting one more goal. It felt so good. We were so hyped during and after it.
Flipyap in H3 MCC
This is one of 2 H3 MCC achievements I have left. I have spent hours trying and have decided to take a break from it for now. I understand why you have that as your gamer tag haha
Mongoose Mowdown in OG Halo 3

Getting a map that featured a mongoose in the Rumble Pit category was bad enough, let alone getting a splatter with it, it was a good day when the unsuspecting Elite didn't take note of the Mongoose about to land on him during a game on the map Isolation.
Monopolized and back for more! Halo 2 is insane!
The -Legend- achievement. Playing the campaigns back-to-back and learning from yt speedrunners was an amazing experience.
So glad you guys are keeping this post alive.
munij3 wrote:
The -Legend- achievement. Playing the campaigns back-to-back and learning from yt speedrunners was an amazing experience.
This is one achievement I still need to get. It is only Halo 2 on Legendary I need to complete but the room where the brute honour guards go berserk gives me a lot of trouble xD
Mine has to be going back to the 360 after buying mcc odst expansion just the get the avatar items I did the entire campaign 3 times cause I messed on run up and killed an engineer. Spent a total of 6 or 7 hours playing. Was 100% worth it in the end.
“Legend” in Halo 2

This was just like 20 hours of pain.
On Halo 5 i got 27 magnum kills in one game, all the players just kept trying to kill me but i guess they couldnt match me! I got 3 double kills 1 triple kill and 1 over kill. Plus only 5 kills were body shots. 2 deaths btw
munij3 wrote:
This is one achievement I still need to get. It is only Halo 2 on Legendary I need to complete but the room where the brute honour guards go berserk gives me a lot of trouble xD
That first room in Gravemind is an absolute nightmare like the entirety of H2 legendary in general. I recommend jumping up to the platforms as soon as you can and picking off everything with a carbine. That's how I got past that room on legendary.
Boar's birthday in halo 2)
“Legend” in Halo 2

Rip me, im gonna go for that one
“Legend” in Halo 2

Rip me, im gonna go for that one
Good luck to you on that one, my friend. Bring a friend with you so they can share the pain xD
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3