Forums / Community / General Discussion

What's your Dream Halo Game?

OP Archodus Vaxal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Mine would be a spin-off Halo title where it is entirely devoted to creating an immense, third-person-shooter/RTS mix of a multiplayer game, Natural Selection style. There'd be two "teams" each with one assigned "commander" and a bunch of "soldiers". The commander would give orders, and any line of communication between the commanders and their soldiers is cut-off, and the soldiers have to trust that the commander knows what they're doing- a sort of "indirect teamwork". The commanders job would be to give orders in accordance with what happens not the battlefield, so that his team wins.

Each soldier can play as any gender, and any phenotype, of any species, except where it isn't applicable. Drones, Humans, Elites, Brutes, Grunts, Skirmishers, Jackals, Yonhet, Hunters- anything. And they can choose between ORION soldiers, Spartan-IIs, Spartan-IIIs, and Spartan-IVs. And special attention would be payed to realism. The higher up the ranks you go, the more species you can play as and the more powerful weapons you can equip.
I'd enjoy a game in the Forerunner era, that way I don't have to turn my brain off whenever Spartans start beating down Promethean Knights or something.
Covenant point of view during key moments in the war
I would like to see an rpg for halo and who you choose decides which side you are on in the covenant war. it also decides who you will meet as well as what your doing.
Split time in game between different human characters. Spend most of the time with the Chief, but give us some time as some other Spartans, and maybe even as a Marine. Tired of our Marine brothers and sisters being nothing but cannon fodder.
Theses are some I would like to see
1.Halo dogfights
it we’re you do air to air combat in every fly able vehicle there is in all of halo
2. I have been playing COD:WW2 I like to see a call of duty zombie style game but with the flood
3.New ODST game maybe one we’re go through the whole covedent/human war and you move from planet to planet and ring to ring but as a ODST squad
4.a cross game with destiny and halo
5.you play as the covadent threw the whole war
Theses are some I would like to see
1.Halo dogfights
it we’re you do air to air combat in every fly able vehicle there is in all of halo
2. I have been playing COD:WW2 I like to see a call of duty zombie style game but with the flood
3.New ODST game maybe one we’re go through the whole covedent/human war and you move from planet to planet and ring to ring but as a ODST squad
4.a cross game with destiny and halo
5.you play as the covadent threw the whole war
Like on 1, 2, 3, and 5. Not so sure about 4.
1. Human-Forerunner War game or trilogy of games.
2. Halo Survival Horro game with the Flood either in the past or the present Alien: Isolation-style
3. Halo: ODST 2
4. Halo: Insurrection game
A new game...made by Bungie.
A battlefield like game where you play as a marine.
A spin-off or added mode where you get to brutally kill Grunts and nothing else >:-) Hate them so much.
I feel like a flood firefight mode would be way better then a full on flood game
  • Horror Survival game based on the flood.
  • Another ODST game also playing as an Elite serving the covenant in the start of the Human-Covenant war on Harvest.
  • A fps game of the Banished rebelling against the Covenant.
I would like to see an rpg for halo and who you choose decides which side you are on in the covenant war. it also decides who you will meet as well as what your doing.
So I think this would be pretty awesome. It would be amazing to see how an rpg for Halo would play out. Free range of the Halo Universe. Have missions to complete in different planetary systems. Pull resources from one are to help with another.

The Halo Universe is just so massive and there are millions of points of view during the Covenant War. I love Master Chief. But it was really great playing the ODST's and another spartan in Reach. Just because it added way more back story to the struggles that humanity faced.
Playing as a Sangheili during a pivotal point in their history, either during the Blooding Years or an earlier, perhaps more ancient conflict (the war against the San'Shyuum, possibly!). Terminals could reveal more about their ancient pantheon of gods and other aspects of their culture. Halo 5 provided a nice taste of it all, and I want more.
It already exists. Its called Halo 3.
halo 3 graphics, halo 5 forge, halo reach fire fight, and cutscenes spoofing halo wars and halo ce
TraficHat wrote:
halo 3 graphics, halo 5 forge, halo reach fire fight, and cutscenes spoofing halo wars and halo ce
By "graphics" I assume you mean "art style".
Halo 3/ Halo 4 story telling, Halo 2/ Halo 3 community, Halo Reach armor customisation, 4 Man split-screen, Playable elites, Halo Wars 2 cutscenes, ZERO MICRO TRANSACTIONS AND NO RNG LOOT AT ALL, unlock armor via achievements, only in-game monitizations (if any at all) are optional map packs (7$ max), no advanced mobility, Halo 3 ODST Firefight, Long and EVENTFULL campaign that sticks to the Lore and is actually interesting, more gore and violence (the flood and more blood, not this Halo 5 PG 13 scam) Halo 5 Forge.

I think thats more or less it, that would be my dream Halo game, but in all honesty idk how realistic that is, but I suppose I can keep dreaming.
Be able to play as Kilo-Five from the book trilogy. OYu could switch between ODST POV and Spartan POV.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2