Forums / Community / General Discussion

What's your favorite halo machinima?

OP locustki11er01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
As we all know, halo basically created machinima and there are many different ones. So the question is: What is your favorite halo machinima?

(P.S. Other than RvB)
My favorite is definitely Rise Of The Spartans by Arboter617 and the rest of the awesome crew at Black Plasma Studios. Amazing story, great characters with impressive backstory and interactions, and some of the best action sequences I've ever seen.
Quote:
(P.S. Other than RvB)
DAMMIT

Does Halo Dubs count?
Arby N' The Chief, with Rise of the Spartans coming in a very close second.
ROTS, its great. I'd recommend any Halo fan who hasn't watched it yet to do so. I'll even leave a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36MQXrFEeM&list=PLo0X-Ujq5i7nKbaiPuzVu6VESLlwN-QBO
ROTS, its great. I'd recommend any Halo fan who hasn't watched it yet to do so. I'll even leave a link:
CLick mE!
The running dead (Halo Reach machinima) by Knightmare filmz is my favorite.
Better grab some popcorn!
"HE'S GOT THE HALO ONE PISTOL!!!"
Dang it, I was gonna go with RvB. The only other one I've ever really watched was Arby N' the Chief, gave me some good laughs back in the day.
"Uh..what is that..you have again?"
"It's called a Doogle and I love it!"
Rise of the Spartans. It also feels like a movie series with the second half with episodes going between 1 hour to 2 and a half hours.
Quote:
(P.S. Other than RvB)
DAMMIT

Does Halo Dubs count?
No but that is hilariousXD
The running dead (Halo Reach machinima) by Knightmare filmz is my favorite.
Better grab some popcorn!
Oooh, that's a good one!
The Unsocialbles by a guy called Mike. It's a 4 season comedy machinima that I found extremely hilarious. He stopped years ago but still occasionally makes a random machinima in a game if he feels like it.
My favorite is definitely Rise Of The Spartans by Arboter617 and the rest of the awesome crew at Black Plasma Studios. Amazing story, great characters with impressive backstory and interactions, and some of the best action sequences I've ever seen.
Rise of the Spartans was by far my favourite mahcinima next to RvB but I consider RvB more of a TV show than a Machinima because it's on Netflix
"The Bungie Police"
and there uber ban hammers.

...tities
I remember there was this one Reach Machinima where it was a group of elites hunting heretics... or was it a group of heretics hunting covenant.... idk but I really liked it
Spoiler:
Show
Rise of the Spartans was by far my favourite mahcinima next to RvB but I consider RvB more of a TV show than a Machinima because it's on Netflix
I consider it to be a Web series (it pretty much is), it's similar to a machinima but it's more of a professionally done series. Seasons 1-5 I would
consider a machinima, but 6 and up not really.
Wraith0912 wrote:
"Uh..what is that..you have again?"
"It's called a Doogle and I love it!"
Lmaoooo

"Runnn Doogle!!"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2