Whether its A MCC choice or Halo 5, im not sure what to play and what everyone is playing?
I play what ever I feel like. I go back and fourth between MCC and H5. Right now I have been playing heroic warzone firefight and BTB super fiesta.... But I am feeling that nostalgia itch so I maybe going back to MCC soon. Where I usually play social slayer, the HCE/2/2A/4 BTB, H3 lone wolves, or action sack.
Play what you like! =)
You can find matches in both games right now, and using Xbox's LFG function is great.

I'm currently focusing on MCC achievements - but if I manage to finish those in the next few months, I"ll be going back to the XP and commendation (Achilles) grind of H5 before Infinite comes out.
Let me know if anyone wants to play warzone! Currently trying to get 23 players or more together
Play them all start in cannon order start with Halo Wars, Reach and finish with Halo 5, Halo Wars 2.
Just depends on what I'm in the mood for. Lots of castle wars here recently.
Such a hard choice, but the one game I cannot stop playing over and over again is Halo 3. Used to system link with my friends every weekend when I was a kid. Awesome memories
MCC if you want classic gameplay, H5 if you want modern. Both games are "dead" but there's enough people to play with if you really want to, might just have to wait to get a game depending on the playlist/time.
What ever you feel like playing. Pretty sure MCC and h5 have enough population right now if you're looking for plenty of people to play with. If you want to play campaign I suggest anything other than halo 5.

If what you meant was which game should you buy, I highly suggest MCC you basically get 5 games in one.
BECKFAST10 wrote:
Let me know if anyone wants to play warzone! Currently trying to get 23 players or more together
I dont think it's possible for you to do that, a warzone team consists of 12 people, and if you meant that glitch for custom games that still only allows 16 players in total. 23 is just too much for a fireteam
H2A all day.
What ever you feel like playing. Pretty sure MCC and h5 have enough population right now if you're looking for plenty of people to play with. If you want to play campaign I suggest anything other than halo 5.

If what you meant was which game should you buy, I highly suggest MCC you basically get 5 games in one.
BECKFAST10 wrote:
I dont think it's possible for you to do that, a warzone team consists of 12 people, and if you meant that glitch for custom games that still only allows 16 players in total. 23 is just too much for a fireteam
24 total. A warzone game consists of two 12 man teams. I thought warzone was dead so if I had 24 people total we could all play in the same game. I was wrong though. Tried last night and found matches super quickly lol. However, two 12 man fire teams would be enough for a game of warlords
Play whichever game you want to play! Close your eyes, and try to clear your mind. Then tell yourself, I want to play Halo. The first game that pops into your mind should be where you start.
( ^_^)

Btw, I'm messing around in Halo 1 campaign and Halo 5 Warzone Firefight.