Forums / Community / General Discussion

What was the best thing you have ever done in halo

OP bloodymess56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
for me the best thing i have ever done was doing a ninja cu that just feels amazing idk but it just makes me feel good
sniperdoodle
By proxy this is the best thing I've ever done
In 10 years of playing I have done literally nothing noteworthy in Halo. Which ironically is really noteworthy. ;D
Built a few groups, tore them down, made a few films, helped a few people get their start in the community, honestly just enjoying myself is probably the biggest thing I've done!

Unless you count Zeth Rockets. That's a thing XD
Stalk and harass enemy team successfully via proxy chat. It never got old and always made me laugh.
This. I know it wasn't pretty and one if not two guys were idle but I got the achievement for save that film.
By playing it.
By playing it.
yes dude
The satisfying moment when you stick someone just before you die
Nothing super amazing. In PvP I’m not good but a friend is teaching me to be better. During a break we played some reach campaign and we were on a gaus hog ( I was on the turret and he was driving). We were getting shot at by a revanent that I couldn’t see. He moved to avoid the shots and get me a clear shot, but we hit a rock. As the warthog flipped I was upside down and headshot the elite driver out of the revenant, the hog then bounced and rolled where I killed a elite on a ghost with a headshot. We both were shocked and stopped what we’re doing for a second. Of course a wraith decided to punish us for stopping.

Out of all my time playing that has to be the most impressive thing I have done yet
By playing it. 14 years ago for the first time.

Probably my best decision I've done in my life
I know a lot of people do It to but the best I did was complete all halos in legendary alone
Not the best thing I've done in Halo, but buying the original Xbox 2001 Halo was included. 18 years I've played the game and had blast with each new one that came out.
Survive Combat Evolved on legendary.
Ka Five wrote:
By proxy this is the best thing I've ever done
What did you do? Besides die. Complete Halo Reach on legendary.
There are a lot of great memories, but here's one I've shared before I'm proud of. :)

Back in Halo 3, people would put all sorts of things in their Fileshare to express themselves. "Put this in your fileshare if you love the BR" "Put this in your fileshare if these are all you need (displaying a picture of the BR and Sniper)" You get the idea.

There was one image that read "Put this in your fileshare if you love to Ninja people." According to Bungie.net's archive it was downloaded 158,429 times. Here is a screenshot of it in my Fileshare on halo.bungie.net.

Spoiler:
Show
Well one game on Narrows I encountered the player that made the picture, and at that point I had only one mission. I would ninja the ninja. I uploaded this image right next to it in my fileshare titled "Who's the Ninja now?"

What a great day. :)

Also, just look at that 4:3 ratio, it takes me back.
In a CTF game on Halo 4, two players on the enemy team took our flag, and the flag carrier had a full overshield. As they were about to leave our base, I caught up and airsassinated the overshielded flag carrier then immediately thrusted down out of the air and backwards to assassinate the original enemy who was now approaching behind me (also dodged his melee attempt with the thrust backwards). Followed that up by killing the next teammate that showed up, and took down the shield of the fourth before finally dying. So yeah they didn't cap the flag that time lol.

Wish I could link the video but it's somewhere on my old 360.
Playing the game dude, best thing I've done.
The most impressive thing I’ve done is finding new and interesting ways that I end up killing myself by. Some are actually ridiculous and others are just funny. If not that then writing my own piece of Halo fiction that is canonically accurate.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3