Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

What we want to see in halo 6

OP blakbrikstudio

A lot of people weren't happy with how halo 5 turned out and this is what i want to see with halo 6 hopeing more people will apreciate it.
  1. split screen
  2. more haloish style arena maps
  3. dual wield guns
  4. a MUCH better campaign
  5. NO bullet magnetism
  6. a better "req" style system
A lot of people weren't happy with how halo 5 turned out and this is what i want to see with halo 6 hopeing more people will apreciate it.
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism
Does everyone keep a mouse in their pocket these day?

2: Define Haloish arena maps? That is about as vague as you can possibly be. The map design has been different in every game.
3: I'd prefer dual wielding not be in the game. They've finally got the sandbox to a good balance (a couple tweaks aside) ruining that would seem counter-intuitive.
5: Yeah, no. It's an online game on a console.
6: Define better? What exactly are you wanting changed?
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism
Agree with everything but duel wield on that list. I think the game plays well and has so much potential but a bad campaign and lack of game modes at launch caused many people to dislike the game.
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism
A disappointing title that a very little amount of people will enjoy. For some odd reason I find Halo 6 might have less content than that of Halo 5.....
I think "we" should be changed to "you".
I don't consider myself to be part of this 'we' you speak of. Dual wielding should stay the hell away.
I want to see a glimpse of the ending of h6 and then you have to play in the past to see how it happens and finish
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism

2: Define Haloish arena maps? That is about as vague as you can possibly be. The map design has been different in every game.
3: I'd prefer dual wielding not be in the game. They've finally got the sandbox to a good balance (a couple tweaks aside) ruining that would seem counter-intuitive.
For 6 everything needs changed as in it is horrible and needs to be replaced.
Matrillex wrote:
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism

And you manage to be just as vague in your offering as the OP....What is wrong with it? IT'S JUST BAD! What can I do to make it better? CHANGE IT! How? JUST DO IT! Why don't we try being specific? What is wrong with the system? Personally I'm not fond of microtransactions in general, but I don't see them going anywhere. As the system is the 'pay for advantage/pay to win aspect' is minimized in that the only way people have a real advantage is if you would otherwise be evenly matched with them in terms of skill, teamwork, communication, experience, strategy, and map knowledge.
Whenever I play Halo CE, I'm quite aware at how bad my aim is because of no aim-assist, lol! That being said, having a little less bullet magnetism would be great. If Halo 6 comes out with a strong, epic, memorable campaign, and a great multiplayer experience with a ton of game modes at launch, I will be happy. Also, if they brought split-screen back, I could play with my wife, which would be awesome. I convinced her to play Halo 4 with me and we had fun.
Matrillex wrote:
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism

And you manage to be just as vague in your offering as the OP....What is wrong with it? IT'S JUST BAD! What can I do to make it better? CHANGE IT! How? JUST DO IT!
Okay well first off there is the lottery system for rewarding. I would rather work for something I want instead of getting a REQ pack and hope I get it. There is also the microtransactions; things should be given to people who work for it not to who buys it. Just a few problems it has out of many.
I want to see a glimpse of the ending of h6 and then you have to play in the past to see how it happens and finish
That's not a bad idea, as long as the ending is good enough to carry the weight of the x hours of gameplay that would follow.
It needs a great story. I don't know if halo 6's story will be the kind of story that would make your idea work.
But the basic idea is good, given the right story. Perhaps it would be good for a smaller game made by a subset of the 343 team with the Halo 5 engine. I'm thinking of how ODST was made.
Oh good grief - I forgot that's how Halo Reach started. It's still a good idea though.
  1. split screen
  3. dual wield guns
  5. NO bullet magnetism
Look what Spartans like in Halo 2- Reach - tke em`and some new things - better Halo
what I mean with more haloish maps is that the maps would be less small and woul include vehicles
The only change I think should be made to the req system is have the armor customization tied to your Spartan level or achievements. I have no problems with the weapon and vehicle unlocks since it only affects WZ.
I want the AirAssault set to stay.
Should other people arguing over sprint and bullet magnetisem.

This post has been hidden.