Forums / Community / General Discussion

what weapon is over powered and you would use

OP bloodymess56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
the weapon i would choose to be over powered is the answer it does so much but i love it and it can get u a bunch of kills
the weapon i would choose to be over powered is the answer it does so much but i love it and it can get u a bunch of kills
Hard to argue with it. It's insanely powerful even at longer ranges than the SAW should be.

Only other would be Prophet's Bane because if you save the last sword swing the infinite active camo is insanely useful.
Halo Array is pretty powerful too, but I’m not sure if it’ll hold up against The Answer.
Halo Array is pretty powerful too, but I’m not sure if it’ll hold up against The Answer.
Haha. Good one.

Spartan-IIs also pretty OP
Jorge torret and the answer those two and May be a little te tartarus hammer
So your answer is the Answer?
I’d have to say a MAC cannon, or maybe a glassing beam, but if I had to choose a small arms weapon, The Whispered Truth, it is incredibly adaptable, and can shred at almost any range.
So your answer is the Answer?
yep my answer is answer
Gravity hammer or ce magnum
Prophet's Bane or CE magnum
The answer and the nornfang
Two Words: Scarab Gun.
I mean who wouldn't want a plasma rifle that fires the same stuff as the scarab walkers.
The Answer, without question. Nothing announces your impending death than those deep thuds as the HE rounds impact around you.
The answer and blaze of glory.
The Prophets Bane is my favorite weopon that i would choose to be overpowered
Nornfang of course! Think about it; the long range, one shot kill. What good is an answer or prophet's bane when one has a nornfang across the map?
Nornfang. 100%
Nornfang of course! Think about it; the long range, one shot kill. What good is an answer or prophet's bane when one has a nornfang across the map?
that is true bro but with the bane u r invisible plus even if u have advance sensors u won't show up and u will be a target as well
invisibility
that is true bro but with the bane u r invisible plus even if u have advance sensors u won't show up and u will be a target as well
invisibility
If you pay attention you can see people with the prophet's bane. They tend to be cocky.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3