Forums / Community / General Discussion

what weapon is over powered and you would use

OP bloodymess56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I always use the CE pistol whenever I can get my hands on it.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Halo Array is pretty powerful too, but I’m not sure if it’ll hold up against The Answer.
Haha. Good one.

Spartan-IIs also pretty OP
Nothing stands up to the CE Magnum. Imagine dual wielding a pair of those....
MorseyBaby wrote:
Halo Array is pretty powerful too, but I’m not sure if it’ll hold up against The Answer.
Haha. Good one.

Nothing stands up to the CE Magnum. Imagine dual wielding a pair of those....
Imagine the recoil. Blow your shoulders out
Nornfang of course! Think about it; the long range, one shot kill. What good is an answer or prophet's bane when one has a nornfang across the map?
that is true bro but with the bane u r invisible plus even if u have advance sensors u won't show up and u will be a target as well
Nornfang of course! Think about it; the long range, one shot kill. What good is an answer or prophet's bane when one has a nornfang across the map?
invisibility
If you pay attention you can see people with the prophet's bane. They tend to be cocky.
invisibility and speed boost are both the advantages of it but people who tend to be cocky do tend to be more less carefull
What ever that light rifle that explodes, that thing was slayin ppl when I had it.
JJ4X wrote:
What ever that light rifle that explodes, that thing was slayin ppl when I had it.
dying star but ya that is goo with a damage boost
Twin jewels with infinite energy, railgun effect, and over shield generator would be insane
Does Halo 2's Scarab Gun count?!?

The Answer, Nornfang, and Gavel are my favorite super powered weapons.
the halo 3 br without the slow bullet speed that it has
The Answer. Seriously, its a crime that thing is as low a rank as it is. That things a near instant win button in Fiesta.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
The Answer. Seriously, its a crime that thing is as low a rank as it is. That things a near instant win button in Fiesta.
hell ya dude
Plasma Launcher from Halo Reach
Honestly I'm a huge fan of the Gravity hammer, I've had lot's of fun with it (I mainly played Grifball)
What about the nornfang ?
Or what abput Tartarus Gavel ?
Bextlfield wrote:
all true bro
Bextlfield wrote:
all true bro
I really don't know why they are missing out on these beastly weapons
MorseyBaby wrote:
Haha. Good one.

Don't forget the "Planet crackers". I heard they made a dent as well.
The Noob combo is tried and true.
I'm surprised how little the rocket launcher has come up. Every time you shoot that thing somebody or something dies.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3