Forums / Community / General Discussion

What would Master Chief's theme song be?

OP AdherentFlame9

I just had this thought and I don't know if someone has already done this but what do you guys thing it would be.I personally believe it would be "Ready,aim,fire" by Imagine Dragons. Also what theme song would other Halo characters have?
A remix of the Halo 4 OST "117", or the Halo 5 OST "Trials".
Duran Duran "Hungry Like the Wolf"
Warthog run, I guess? He's never really had a theme, and I hate the newer themes, so definitely none of those!
Shepard of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold.
inb4 "Darude - Sandstorm"
Warthog run, I guess? He's never really had a theme, and I hate the newer themes, so definitely none of those!
Hate the new one too
rock anthem for saving the world from halo ce
I just can't give a theme for chief that's not from halo. as for other characters, I kinda want to say the metroid theme for vale just for the lols
Hate the new one too
I actually really like the new one. Although, I would prefer if the vocals were a bit more subtle in their implementation. I didn't even think about that, so I actually do like the new one, although I think it could be written better. This is coming from someone who studied music composition and has played piano for over 12 years.
Let the bodies hit the Floor....
Maybe Blow me away by breaking Benjamin, or the song they used instead in H2A breaking the covenant, although it may just be nostalgia plus the fact that I'm a fan of their music I like Breaking Benjamin's version better. Other than those two I'd think the halo 2 rock theme would be a good fit.
Clearly it would be "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor... the more I think of that it actually works for his character.
It would obviously be Blow Me Away