Forums / Community / General Discussion

What would MC be if he retired

OP Joey Did It

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Im thinking that Halo 5 will revolve around master chief pursuing his life long dream of becoming the worlds best cook aka the master chef. Hunt the truth is actually about him trying to find the recipe for the best pizza in the galaxy.
Now this is an idea I can get behind.
A sign-holder for a used warthog-lot. He's tall enough to be seen on the roads and his enhancements means he'd be able to do some sick and wacky moves.
He would be Chuck Norris but more badass with no stupid commercials. Only selling the good stuff like Mountain Dew, Doritos and Xbox One's. I'll dig that any day.
Julesp1785 wrote:
He would be Chuck Norris but more badass with no stupid commercials. Only selling the good stuff like Mountain Dew, Doritos and Xbox One's. I'll dig that any day.
Mountain Dew does not equal the good stuff.
A psychiatrist.
He would be a brick
A DJ.
I hope he'd be my squat instructor ;)
dajhier1 wrote:
Ew..
You bored wait'in for a match kid?
A sign-holder for a used warthog-lot. He's tall enough to be seen on the roads and his enhancements means he'd be able to do some sick and wacky moves.
John.
A psychiatrist.
A DJ.
dajhier1 wrote:
Guys, please, you all just gave me the giggles.
On topic, he would be: Some civilian, probably teaching yoga.
A paintball god.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
find a cabin and isolate himself
I think MC would do what the retiring judges do in the Judge Dredd universe, which is go out into the wastes and administer justice till he drops.
dajhier1 wrote:
Wut
He'd be a vigilante. The hero that New Mombasa deserves, but not the one that it needs right now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3