4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Warthog is my favorite
The mongoose is definitely the best!
Scorpion for sure
Obviously the Warthog
Practically I’ve gotta go with the Gauss but the elephant and the spectre get honorable mentions just because of the “WTF is this thing” factor when you first find them.
Guys come on, Mongoose. I told you once I'll tell you again'
Definately the ONI warthog with its hedp rounds and armor
Scorpion! I love it
i have multiple favorites but 1 i love the most is the banshee ultra tell me what you think
Scorpion Hannibal is the most OP Veichle
Xbox Chri wrote:
i have multiple favorites but 1 i love the most is the banshee ultra tell me what you think
true bro it is good
i agree with spectral the Phaeton Helios is differently the way to go if your trying to hold a tight point or clear a way for the team on offence
Xbox Chri wrote:
true bro it is good
Bro so hype for this and same for Hannibal wasp :)
The ghost. It would be sweet to own one in real life.
I L I K E T H E P U M A
Warthog for me as you use it in some capacity in all games
Halo 3 Scorpion
Halo 3 Scorpion
"Tank beats Ghost... Tank beats Hunter... Tank beats EVERYTHING! I could do this all day!"
I have to divide it into single passenger and multi passenger:

Single Passenger: Mantis (I’m kind of a huge mech fan though, so I’m incredibly biased)

Multiple Passenger: Warthog (Nothing will ever top the feeling of having a gunner who knows what their doing, prioritizing targets correctly as I weave in and out of combat)

Vehicle play is and will forever be my favorite part of the Halo sandbox. Can’t wait to see what kind of cool stuff is in store for Halo Infinite.
I have to divide it into single passenger and multi passenger:

Single Passenger: Mantis (I’m kind of a huge mech fan though, so I’m incredibly biased)

Multiple Passenger: Warthog (Nothing will ever top the feeling of having a gunner who knows what their doing, prioritizing targets correctly as I weave in and out of combat)

Vehicle play is and will forever be my favorite part of the Halo sandbox. Can’t wait to see what kind of cool stuff is in store for Halo Infinite.
those r rlly good answers my dude
Oni Scorpion, Banshee Ultra, or Phaeton Helios.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5