Whats the best vehicle

OP bloodymess56

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
I know it's tiny, but I would have to say the Ghost. It's fairly easy to maneuver with and the fact that you can boost and have rapid makes it quite useful. You can easily take down prowlers in Halo 3, get through hectic times in Halo 4, and run over enemies in Halo 2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My favourite veicle is the falcon, I generally love all the aircraft, but in particular that one.
Toss up between the ONI tank and mongoose.
I love the reach falcon. It reminds me of a huey another heli i love. Something about being utility while also being able to wreck shop is awesome.
all good answer guys thxs for the replies
banshee is very versatile and useful
(Even though it’s not drivable) Halo 3’s scarab, it was so fun encountering a scarab, taking it down felt so satisfing.
The Scorpion is my favorite vehicle due to its design and the pure fun that you can have while mowing down enemies. If there is any more proof need play The Ark in Halo 3 to see what I am talking about!!!!!
@Xindi Kaidon i agree that mostly what ONI makes is good but the vehicles the covanat make are slighly better
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The Warthog obviously. The Pelican has to get an honorable mention
all true guys
Its hard to choose, but I think the fav one is the Ultra Ghost. Fast and Powerful.

I would love the chopper from Halo 3 coming back in Halo Infinite. Please 343i gimme the chopper back.
Revenant/Grizzly Tank/Gauss Hog
The ghost! So fun to zip around in!
The good old warthog, running down grunts in single player, and shooting down people on mongooses flying through the air
Tank beats everything.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5