Forums / Community / General Discussion

Whats your favorite mode?

OP King slayer7553

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Title. I am going with CTF especially on some of the bigger maps.
Firefight and btb r the best
I like CTF a lot too, but out of the traditional modes I would have to say 1 bomb assault. Always loved the offense vs defense aspects, especially on Halo 2 maps like Zanzibar and Terminal. And without assault, we'd never have Grifball.

Non-traditional modes, I always liked "Fat Kid" Zombies and Tower of Power in Halo 2.
I like Firefight and Slayer
On Halo 3 it was swat but it was firefight and warzone after that.
My favorite ever will be Reach Firefight (actually, I hope Infinite can prove me wrong about that). It built on the very solid foundation of ODST FF, but introduced so many more custom options without it turning into a gigantic insane affair like Warzone Firefight.

Being a campaign first player, Firefight gave me so much replay value in Reach. I didn't have to play through a whole linear mission to get the combat action I craved.
Honestly, I loved Action Sack, BTB and Invasion. Objective gamemodes made the game feel 50x better and Invasion was hella fun, especially with how you could make custom "Missions" with bomb planting, cores and objectives. Dominion from Halo 4 was a notably fun one too, capping bases and getting weapon and vehicle drops from it, it was great.
My favorite is slayer and if I'm alone I like FFA
One bomb or One flag.
Big Team Slayer.

Runner up: Invasion.
My favorite mode would be action sack .a great way to end a long day with wacky and fun game modes
Regular ol' Slayer, particularly Halo 2 Slayer, 2v2 or 4v4. Followed by H3, and Reach.
I really loved invasion from halo reach, it was a fun time back then.
Infection ahhhrrgggg
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I tend to have more fun with BTB
Big Team Slayer.

Classic playlist are better ;)
I mean you're not wrong if I had to choose between Big Team and Invasion I would choose Big Team in a heartbeat.
Big Team Slayer.

I mean you're not wrong if I had to choose between Big Team and Invasion I would choose Big Team in a heartbeat.
It’s feels like we’re just getting started!
The one I like is super fiesta. I can explain this as gun game. Although instead of getting a new weapon after you get a kill. it is when you re spawn you get a new weapon.
Big Team Slayer.

It’s feels like we’re just getting started!
Have you played Big Team Heavies in MCC?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2